Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will happen to Kazenga?...

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
I'm sure there will be interest in him. very exciting player who can add something to a championship club. seemed like the QPR fans liked him.
Sell and get what we can.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I would give him pre-season and see how his fitness is before making a decision. I still think he has what it takes, if he can get properly fit, to make a great impact sub.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Seem to remember him going mental during a warm up at the Den due to two guys shouting something at him...
Sure he'd be able to put it behind him if they came calling but never seen a player lose it like that at the crowd.

I wish all you super duper people out there a fantastic time.

Lots of love and blessings.

Kaz

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
He is good enough for the top of the Championship, his POTM award proves it. Like others have already pointed out, it is the injuries that are the problem and they won't go away. I love Kaz and think he's a good player and would thrive in the PL, but he won't be staying IMO based on injuries alone.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Reel it in. He is a darn sight more entitled footballer than Atsu.

For us, Kazenga needs to keep clear injury and run into space, Neither of which Atsu can do anyway.

Getting to 39 points ahead before Toon is better than finishing above them in the table!

If he has to go on loan, I'd sooner he goes ot QPR or Sunderland or QPR than Newcastle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reel it in. He is a darn sight more entitled footballer than Atsu.

For us, Kazenga needs to keep clear injury and run into space, Neither of which Atsu can do anyway.

Getting to 39 points ahead before Toon is better than finishing above them in the table!

If he has to go on loan, I'd sooner he goes ot QPR or Sunderland or QPR than Newcastle.

I would think the possibility of him going back to Newcastle either bought or loan is virtually nil. He could go back to live there if he retires from football or plays for another team butr not to play for them. He wont get anywhere near our 25 so no hope there to them who will spend more money on names than us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Keep him. Remember when he was a brilliant impact sub under Gus and the best player in the Championship for a month or two in 2015. He offers something very different and unpredictable and he is a nice lad. Let's give him a chance to prove his fitness and play at the top level. He has the quality. #keepkaz

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If it was a choice between keeping KLL or Skalak I know who I would choose.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Unless he has moved to Darlington, it isn't.

Maybe he's gone to help them get back to the EFL!

'Can anyone tell me how a person would work out an equation for "soon"? Would it be seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or frigging years? I am confused, when someone tells me soon, what does that mean? I really don't understand why that word was ever created, it is meaningless. It is a word that is used when others cannot find the courage, actually the balls to say when, because "when" is a promise and people hold everyone by it.'

Well done Kaz lovely goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here