Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will happen to Kazenga?...

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Won't be long before someone comes along and says "but he had a great thing going with Bong on te left at the beginning of last season, if we can just get him fit...".

Sell him or loan him out. Thanks Kaz for the time you spent with us and good luck in the future at QPR, Charlton or Millwall.

He did, actually, have a really good thing going with Vicente. #sigh

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
He'll still fall over

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Holloway wants him back, so goodbye and thanks.

At the end of the day if CH didn't think he was good enough for a promotion push, he's certainly not good enough for the next level up.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Could probably afford to settle up with him and allow him to leave on a free transfer.
That would generate more interest in him and make him more appealing to clubs.
When he was on song it was a joy to see his explosive runs and he could terrify defences.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would expect a Div 1 side like Charlton will jump at signing him or even possibly a Championship side without too much ambition about promotion

I think he can hack it at Championship level. Ian Holloway seems to like him, perhaps QPR will put in a bid to take him permanantly.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Injuries have meant his game simply hasn't developed in the way it could have. I'd be surprised if Hugon keeps him, but he'd not be a bad option as a fifth choice squad player. If he does stay, I wouldn't expect to see him in many 18s next year, baring a lot of injuries.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
On that basis is Pocognoli signing for us?
Who knows ?

Different situations.

Pocognoli was on the bus as he'd earned a medal.

Walton, Towell, Hunt and Ankers did not get medals like LuaLua but were on the parade.

Significant absentees : KLL, Ince, Elvis.

All will be gone ( unless no one wants them ).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Not good enough. Not the right character for this squad. Will be gone before summer is out.

This
After reading how the club monitor how players interact online in social media to get the "correct" bunch of lads in the squad i feel his days are finished with us.
Great memories and best of luck to him but he is not what the club wants in the dressing room.........i think they are most definitely right as well.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This
After reading how the club monitor how players interact online in social media to get the "correct" bunch of lads in the squad i feel his days are finished with us.
Great memories and best of luck to him but he is not what the club wants in the dressing room.........i think they are most definitely right as well.

I wonder if a certain CB now falls in to this category?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
i dont do twitter.......Has he carried on?
i wonder if someone somewhere in the club has had a word?

I don't do twitter too so I wouldn't know but would the club consider his(CB) actions on twitter and his recent controversial behaviour enough to not want him part of the squad. Excellent player, good enough for Premier, Kazenga? probably not!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don't do twitter too so I wouldn't know but would the club consider his(CB) actions on twitter and his recent controversial behaviour enough to not want him part of the squad. Excellent player, good enough for Premier, Kazenga? probably not!

he is a minefield.
im glad he is not my problem and he is someone elses

one thing is for certain, we currently have the best squad teammate wise in the country......we are the envy of everyone.......i trust the powers that be to sort it

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This
Thats Stockdale ****ed then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here