Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Bradford

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have said many times that I have a liking for all the smaller London clubs and Millwall are not that bad, but it is very difficult not to want Bradford to win.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 the Wall

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Tricky for me this one. I have a fondness for Bradford as my first job in IT was with a company based there. I've worked in the Docklands for over 15 years now so have some good friends that are Millwalll fans. Who to support?

Brighton.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now Millwall fans have invaded the pitch at Wembley

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Fans on the pitch :facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was that one of the most disorganised trophy presentations ever?

Well done to Neil Harris by the way, quite clearly telling Millwall numpties on the pitch to **** off

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Was that one of the most disorganised trophy presentations ever?

Well done to Neil Harris by the way, quite clearly telling Millwall numpties on the pitch to **** off
That was quite funny. Fans going over to congratulate the manager before pretty much being told by him to piss off back to their seat!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That was apparently a joint record equalling 8th promotion from the 3rd to 2nd tier of English football. Didn't realise we are 3rd with 7 promotions from 3rd to 2nd.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I have a mate lives in East Preston, Sussex born and bred, that picked up a strange support for Bradford as a kid. He's a season ticket holder and watches them all over the country. He's at Wembley today. For that reason today I shall support the Fruit Salads.

Gutted for Stuart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here