Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If not Stockdale, then who?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I just see him doing a lot of the basics right when I have seen him and I like that in a keeper but I readily accept we all have differing opinions

That's fair enough.

Technically very poor for me, but an okay shot stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
The Hull keeper seemed pretty good - can't remember his name off the top of my head

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm in team smithies very decent shot stopper good with his hands 25 yrs old probably has deserved a chance at the prem before now too

IMHO his shot stopping is superb especially on penalties but his positioning is a little suspect but perhaps Ben Roberts could sort that out as he has made great progress with DS. it appears.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Even if Stockdale stays - and personally, I hope he does - he's hardly covered himself in glory recently.

Ably assisted by his wife, he's made himself look like a right tit.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'd take Ruddy over Westwood all day long, premier league experience and knows CH. I'd rather stockdale re-signs if possible, the sooner then better.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
:lolol:
Murray has shown a good pair of hands in the box.

Won’t all the teams need 3 goalkeepers working on a rotation next year? With retrospective diving.

What would they do with penalties? Stand straight on the middle of the goal or risk a two match ban.

This really made me chuckle ! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here