Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If not Stockdale, then who?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Moving on. Assuming he goes then who do we want to replace him?
Not convinced that Walton is anywhere near ready. Maenpaa is a good shot-stopper but seems very much to be back up rather than first choice.

My favourites would be Marcus Betinelli at Fulham or Kieren Westwood at Sheffield Wednesday, neither cheap but wouldn't break the bank either.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm sure if not British there are a crop of decent keepers around the world chomping at the bit to play in the Prem. Personally I'm not worried.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Kuszczak (solely on the basis that he's played for us before).

Well, that does seem to be a major consideration for incoming on NSC. Ashley Barnes anyone?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I would love to see N Maenpaa given a go - when he has played he has looked good and not let us down. However, I do worry that our first season back at the top is not the time to put him to the test.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would love to see N Maenpaa given a go - when he has played he has looked good and not let us down. However, I do worry that our first season back at the top is not the time to put him to the test.

I like Adrian at West Ham

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
West Ham exercised the extension clause he had in his contract a couple of days ago, so would be surprised if he moved anywhere this window.

Yeah I saw that but maybe that was to ensure a fee if sold

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here