Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomori is outstanding

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He has just been elbowed by an Argie, Tomori went down like The Belgrano, it went to the video ref and the Argie has been sent off.
It only took a minute or so, this is a good thing.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I just saw that red card elbow challenge on Tomori - following a video referral. Welcome to the future.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stream?

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
I think it would be a great signing, and i wouldnt expect too big of a price either.
Seemed unsteady at some points last season but overall for someone thrown in the deep end at the top of the championship, at his age, and with his experience, i think he performed well.
If we also tried to grab Abraham, the Tomori signing could play a part in the players personal decision.
Good deal all round

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He has just been elbowed by an Argie, Tomori went down like The Belgrano, it went to the video ref and the Argie has been sent off.
It only took a minute or so, this is a good thing.

I agree it's a brilliant thing.

The only problem is evening matches away from home when fans have travelled 50 miles or more and needs to get home that evening for work next day. If you have a few of them then it could be that fans start to miss trains or have to leave early to catch them

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think it would be a great signing, and i wouldnt expect too big of a price either.
Seemed unsteady at some points last season but overall for someone thrown in the deep end at the top of the championship, at his age, and with his experience, i think he performed well.
If we also tried to grab Abraham, the Tomori signing could play a part in the players personal decision.
Good deal all round

Oh it would be a big fee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here