Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard "Richie" Barker remember him ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Richie Barker, released by Massive Wednesday and further reason to dislike 'em.

So bad he became Cult. Dreadful. Christ, the shit we used to watch every week 70 miles from home. Can still remember him looking back at me when I lost it after yet another miss: "Baaaaarkkker! F*** off! Please, just F*** off!" Didn't he take 18 months to score or something? Has anyone checked Priestfield lately, probably still kicking balls high and wide, alone, with Jeff Wood sat head in hands wanting the nightmare to end.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Richie Barker, released by Massive Wednesday and further reason to dislike 'em.

So bad he became Cult. Dreadful. Christ, the shit we used to watch every week 70 miles from home. Can still remember him looking back at me when I lost it after yet another miss: "Baaaaarkkker! F*** off! Please, just F*** off!" Didn't he take 18 months to score or something? Has anyone checked Priestfield lately, probably still kicking balls high and wide, alone, with Jeff Wood sat head in hands wanting the nightmare to end.

All relative, though. In the context of those times, Barker, Hart and Thomas were like an occasional source of blowies after two years without a shag

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
All relative, though. In the context of those times, Barker, Hart and Thomas were like an occasional source of blowies after two years without a shag

Poetic! :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here