Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß midfielder SIGNED from FC Ingolstadt 04.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Does anyone want Gross on the back on their shirt?

Hopefully the club will get a few Eszett's in as they did for the umlaut on Hunemeirs name. Although, a load of overweight (like myself) Albion fans walking around with Gross on their back would be quite amusing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hopefully the club will get a few Eszett's in as they did for the umlaut on Hunemeirs name. Although, a load of overweight (like myself) Albion fans walking around with Gross on their back would be quite amusing.

Going to need them for Kevin Großkreutz anyway.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
What happened in 2004/1904?

Schalke and Bayer Leverkeusen both are denoted as 04?

In the 1904 season there were only 8 teams in the Bundesliga. I'm assuming a raft of new clubs joined to expand the league ready for the 1905 season.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
decent age
sounds a passionate character

No idea if decent , element of risk.

Be interesting to know how much.

Great to get this done early. Really hope he is prem quality and hits ground running

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
€3,5m apparently. Seems quite highly rated by lot of Bundesliga 'experts' on Twitter.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
decent age
sounds a passionate character

No idea if decent , element of risk.

Be interesting to know how much.

According to De Bild he had a 3m euro relegation release clause in his contract

Pascal Groß is heading to the Premier League, Bild report. Currently playing for Ingolstadt, Groß is about to experience relegation from the Bundesliga, but he’s coming out of the season with an enhanced reputation.

With a relegation release clause of just €3m, Groß is going to be a good purchase for someone, and he’s already informed his club he’s leaving. The destination club hasn’t been named, but it’s taken as certain that Groß is moving to the Premier League.

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Abschied nach 5 Jahren: Pascal #Groß verlässt die #Schanzer für eine Rekordablöse & wechselt zu @OfficialBHAFC:

Farewell After 5 years of age: Pascal #Big leaves the #sch anzer for a rekordablöse & switch to @OfficialBHAFC: fci.de/PG10

Classic translator!

mattjl15

Mar 18, 2016
Ingolstadt's previous record transfer fee was £2.13m (Robert Bauer) - so €3.5m seems plausible.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I see that there's a 14/15 youtube video of him, that's been posted on her twice.
Here's a challenge: can anyone unearth a 16/17 one? Given his goals and assists, if there isn't one, surely it's imminent?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I like very much. Looks like an excellent player, not a big fee, business done swiftly and under the radar. All round excellent work from the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here