Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pascal Groß midfielder SIGNED from FC Ingolstadt 04.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Nice to get signings in early. Gives this German lad time to move home/go on pre-season tour and basically settle into another country. Oh and 25 years old is a good age. Hopefully he is a success here.

should settle in Brighton ok, Germans love sausages

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watched him play (and score) for them on my stag do this year. Was very impressed. Everything good they did went through him.

That's encouraging, I just googled his club and they appear to have been relegated this season. Good that he was probably their best player.

Edit, and reading right through the thread it appears he has many attributes that we are going to need. Know nothing about him but I'm pretty chuffed with this signing.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he had any desire to go to Huddersfield I'm sure he'd have delayed signing by a few days?
I'm not sure Huddersfield have had time to speak to prospective players yet, it would have been a bit premature before the victory on (and against) Wednesday, but I imagine that if they're promoted and Wagner stays, they'll be raiding Germany.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
If we are going 4411 then excellent number 10 (no offence Sam) with Knocky one side, March the other and Glen down the middle I reckon we could do some damage. Stephens and Kayal behind. That's the beginning of a Prem team. Center backs sorted. Backup/quicker right back, left back and keeper to sort.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
For those of you that voted for brexit, you do realize he will be kicked out in 2 years.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here