Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your favourite drug-fuelled crazy hottie?

Who?

• Foxy Knoxxy

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • Lovely Lavinia

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are you into that faux innocence thing?

Shaggy-It-Wasnt-Me.gif

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Their names are in the pictures at the top, google them.

Amanda Knox is an American woman who spent almost four years in an Italian prison following her conviction for the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, a fellow exchange student who shared her apartment.

Lavinia is the student who stabbed her boyfriend with a bread knife, but may not go to jail because it could damage her prospects of a medical career.

I'd like to stab them both.

With or without your pork sword? ???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What was the evidence showing that she's innocent?

The evidence that she was innocent was that there was no evidence whatsoever to prove that she was in any way involved.

There was a really good documentary about the case years ago (before she was acquitted) which showed how it was a complete fit up job.

A lot of it had to do with the Italian attitude of "saving face", so once the authorities had invested so much in deciding that her (and Sollecito) were guilty, they ignored the evidence to the contrary (and of course the fact that they had already got the bloke who did it).

She suffered from trial by tabloid as well. The whole Foxy Knoxxy thing, the made up animosity between her and Kercher, the "acting strangely" after the murder, it was all nonsense and conjecture. It's pretty disturbing when you look into it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There was a really good documentary about the case years ago (before she was acquitted) which showed how it was a complete fit up job.
Nice.
A lot of it had to do with the Italian attitude of "saving face", so once the authorities had invested so much in deciding that her (and Sollecito) were guilty, they ignored the evidence to the contrary (and of course the fact that they had already got the bloke who did it).
Who did do it, and why didn't he get prosecuted?

It's pretty disturbing when you look into it.
Indeed.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Their names are in the pictures at the top, google them.

Amanda Knox is an American woman who spent almost four years in an Italian prison following her conviction for the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher, a fellow exchange student who shared her apartment.

Lavinia is the student who stabbed her boyfriend with a bread knife, but may not go to jail because it could damage her prospects of a medical career.

I'd like to stab them both.

LOL LOL LOL

Is this the ''casting couch'' then for the lead role for the next sequel to the ''Texas Chainsaw Massacre'' film ?.. I recognised Amanda Knox but not the other one

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Check out the article I linked to.
I have:

"Italy is a country in which the preservation of "face" is of enormous importance. And in this case there were many people with reputations at stake: the detectives who investigated the murder, Perugia's prosecutors, who oversaw their inquiry, and the judges who indicted Knox and Sollecito and decided that the evidence was sufficient to keep them locked up for more than two years. Since the case attracted worldwide publicity, the images of Perugia and Italy were at stake, too – Italy's standing as a country that can find and punish murderers, and the city's reputation as one to which the parents of overseas students attending its university for foreigners can entrust their children without qualms."

So they want to reassure parents of overseas students that their children will be safe there - they seem to have done the opposite. Why the hell would I want my kids going somewhere where they may be unlawfully imprisoned by a ****ed up system?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION], what happened in the end? She won her appeal at their high court and got released. Does she get any apology or compensation for the years she spent locked up?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here