Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you going in the home section for some games next year ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This, it's not worth the effort surely? The whole point in away games is jumping around in unbridled joy on the odd occasion when you get a goal/win. Think I'd rather watch on telly than in the home end... and I don't like watching on telly much.

I can't watch the Albion on tv either, certainly not for a live game. For some weird reason I don't think that l can influence the result. I know that I can't even when I am at the game. But at least I feel better for being able to physical encourage the team, or give vent to my feelings.

Seagulls perm

Banned
Apr 20, 2017
Already cashing in on favours. Corporate already sorted for United, City, Liverpool, Chesea, Arsenal, Wembley, West Ham and ... Palace!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I can't watch the Albion on tv either, certainly not for a live game. For some weird reason I don't think that l can influence the result. I know that I can't even when I am at the game. But at least I feel better for being able to physical encourage the team, or give vent to my feelings.

I had 'booked' in a TV slot to watch us vs Birmingham away I think (I have to pre-book the TV in case my wife has Bridezillas/Say Yes To The Dress/other random american tripe to watch). Within 4 seconds of the kick-off I said 'I can't watch this', and handed her the remote!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
ive enjoyed a few games on the telly in my local pub in the last few seasons- it feels like weve finally got big being on the telly so much
ps on 1850 loyalty points so ive been to a few games as well over the last 5 seasons

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Some people on here who can't watch the Albion on tv ! Do you actually feel that being in the ground you have any influence over the result :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here