Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off season

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
is it just me, or is this the longest off-season ever? And this season hasn't even officially finished yet. I guess it's the anticipation of what lies ahead, It's going to be a long summer.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
is it just me, or is this the longest off-season ever? And this season hasn't even officially finished yet. I guess it's the anticipation of what lies ahead, It's going to be a long summer.

Go and watch some Cricket, even Sussex at a push...:facepalm:

Yoda

English & European
It might be because it feels like our season ended just over a month ago (when promoted) and we're normally in the play-offs still at this time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So long as we get some decent weather I don't mind a jot - love having the free time to do other things TBH...

May change my mind when the fixtures come out though!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Normally, there would be Test matches to take the mind off of football but none until July. All for a made up competition. Just have the World Cup every two years, FFS.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Right now, am enjoying a bit of a break. I kind of think of the last two seasons as one long one. Need a rest.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Right now, am enjoying a bit of a break. I kind of think of the last two seasons as one long one. Need a rest.

Yup, feels like one concerted big push.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Summer goes quickly when I seem to spend every free moment taking my son to cricket training / matches. Still, there are worse ways to spend your time. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here