Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets face it, Brighton are just lucky.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
To have Caroline Lucas as an MP.
So impressed with her tonight,and for some time, if she was leader of a party that stood a chance of winning I would at least know where my X is going.
There are a few decent MP's out there, how come they never seem to get into a position to lead the country.
Or am I wrong, Brightonians will know far more than me.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
April was last month....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
brighton-uk-24th-june-2015-the-controversial-traffic-calming-plant-EWE0RP.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Ain't she married to an ex rugby player?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Of course, she only gets in because of student vote. You known, the one that the Labour leader was so smarmy over despite them having courted it for years for themselves.

This is the student vote that, if current polls are to be believed, has her closing in on 50% of the current active electorate in her constituency...

I know a number of folk who don't vote Green who have said that if they lived within those boundaries she would get their vote.

Labour moaned that us Greens should have voted for them in Kemptown at the last election. They didn't have any comeback when I countered that if they hadn't spent so many resources trying to unseat Caroline we may well have done just that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So impressed with her tonight,and for some time, if she was leader of a party that stood a chance of winning I would at least know where my X is going.
There are a few decent MP's out there, how come they never seem to get into a position to lead the country.

Nope, you're not wrong. She's an outstanding MP. You only need to look at the awards that she's won for her work as an MP from right across the political spectrum to see how highly she's regarded. I disagree with probably almost all of the Green policies but I'll be voting for her.

Brighton is the most dirty and disgusting it has ever been,pavements covered with beggars,litter,piss and sick.The bypass looks a complete mess and caravans on any unguarded green space.Its a mess and not getting better.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here