Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League 2 Playoffs - Looking BLEAK for Nathan Jones

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a cracking set of playoffs. All the best to Blackpool, hope they do it after the shit they've been through the past few years.

Jul 7, 2003
Amazing finish to both games with winners in the last minute of stoppage time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Couldn't happen to a nicer club

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What a cracking set of playoffs. All the best to Blackpool, hope they do it after the shit they've been through the past few years.

I really don't, hopefully they fail, the oystons **** off and the fans can have their club back. Promotion only means they will stay.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Luton would have won that game had they still had Christian Walton on loan - their keeper had a shocker with the last 2 goals.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
League 2 has improved since we were last in it.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Cracking game at St.James Park, Exeter 2-0 up until the 83rd minute, then Carlisle score on in the 83rd minute and equalise on 90 minutes, just settling down for extra time and Exeter scores a beauty with the last kick of the game in the 95th minute.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cracking game at St.James Park, Exeter 2-0 up until the 83rd minute, then Carlisle score on in the 83rd minute and equalise on 90 minutes, just settling down for extra time and Exeter scores a beauty with the last kick of the game in the 95th minute.

Delighted with this, born and brought up near Exeter and most of my family still down there so glad to see westcountry teams doing well. My best man and his (now adult) lads are Argyle through and through too.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Delighted with this, born and brought up near Exeter and most of my family still down there so glad to see westcountry teams doing well. My best man and his (now adult) lads are Argyle through and through too.

As a Brighton fan I don't get too involved with the Plymouth/Exeter rivalry, but I hope Exeter go up because the Devon derby is always great fun.
Exeter have had an extraordinary season, they were bottom and rubbish at the start of the season.
They also really need the money and I see that the awful wooden stand is coming down, but they still have the worse away end of any club.
Argyle are also going to replace the main stand and very nice it looks as well.
I hope Torquay have a better time of it next season too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here