Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Contracts

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Quite rightly the club will make announcements only when they are ready. I assume that our move up has removed the need for publication of a retained list in May. Does anyone know when we might hear whether Sidewell and Rosenior etc are being offered new contracts or released. Is this all tied up with the uncertainty over Stockdale. I'm hoping there is a lot of activity going on behind the scenes before CH gets his very well earned break

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Rosenior is already under contract next year anyway.

I'd be surprised if we don't hear an update on Stockdale, Sidwell, Bong, Maenpaa, and Ankers soon.

COG, also - but he is surely gone.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Quite rightly the club will make announcements only when they are ready. I assume that our move up has removed the need for publication of a retained list in May. Does anyone know when we might hear whether Sidewell and Rosenior etc are being offered new contracts or released. Is this all tied up with the uncertainty over Stockdale. I'm hoping there is a lot of activity going on behind the scenes before CH gets his very well earned break

I'm sure there is a hive of activity going on behind the scenes

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I assume that our move up has removed the need for publication of a retained list in May.

Our promotion has no impact on the requirement to inform the EFL of our retain/transfer list. I assume the club is attempting to obtain agreement with those players out of contract but offered a new deal before making an announcement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here