Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield or Reading (Who would you prefer to make it?)

• Huddersfield

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Reading

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't give a toss!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Nothing to see here! Honestly, nothing!

It wont let me delete the poll either! I did have a brief scan on the main page but must have missed it! :ffsparr:

Admin/Mod please delete [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I always wonder about the type of people that instantly put up threads without bothering to check if there's one up already about the exact same topic. There is a poll for this made just an hour before this one that already has people voting on it. Do people think "I know there's already a thread about this but MINE will be better because it was started by ME!"?

Or something.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I always wonder about the type of people that instantly put up threads without bothering to check if there's one up already about the exact same topic. There is a poll for this made just an hour before this one that already has people voting on it. Do people think "I know there's already a thread about this but MINE will be better because it was started by ME!"?

Or something.

I did have a scan through the main board and must have missed the thread. I didn't just rush to these forums and quickly "instantly post" an hour after the game had finished you uptight melon! As for the "Me" shit... I think it speaks louder of you than me, pal!

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Sorry Mr perfect! I did have a scan through the main board and must have missed the thread!

Sorry I thought there was no way you could possibly have missed it seeing as it was (and still is) in the top 5 posts on the board. I thought you may be a bit weird but if you genuinely missed it I think I'll just apologise and maybe suggest a new pair of glasses?

:wink:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Sorry I thought there was no way you could possibly have missed it seeing as it was (and still is) in the top 5 posts on the board. I thought you may be a bit weird but if you genuinely missed it I think I'll just apologise and maybe suggest a new pair of glasses?

:wink:

There can't be much going on in Tokyo!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I'm procrastinating on some work I really should be getting on with.

You really should just get on with your work rather than counting the top 10 posts on Northstand Chat and then pulling people up in an extremely rude manner for not noticing a thread already posted . I hope you work for yourself and someone isn't paying you for this time! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here