Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you prefer to go up in the play-off final?

Reading or Huddersfield?

• Reading

Votes: 67 32.8%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 137 67.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
No fence sitting now.

As for me, Huddersfield deserve it. They pushed us all the way and were the clear 3rd best team in the league for all but the last month.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Huddersfield. They deserve it and they won't be all that when all their loaned return to their parent clubs

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No idea. Both horrible teams

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Huddersfield. They deserve it and they won't be all that when all their loaned return to their parent clubs

They'll be in the Premier League with Premier League money. If their parent clubs want them playing at that level, then Hudds will be able to afford to keep them there. I believe 5 loans max on an EFL teamsheet whereas no limits in the Premier League.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Eventhough Wagner is a knob, but I'd still prefer Huddersfield over Reading. It would be a travesty if the team who lost by at least five goals thrice go up

This actually echoes of THAT play-off final against Colin Wanker, in terms of goal difference of the teams involved

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
One can only be magnanimous at such a time and I am happy that the club, who honoured us at the Withdean in 2011, have advanced to the play off final !

Good luck to them against R-------

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Huddersfield.....thinking of next season and who we have a better chance of beating.
Also hate yo yo clubs like Reading who offered nothing when they were in PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here