Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
And how many seasons did it take you to get out of the Championship? And how long will you stay up? Hull have just gone down. You'll not see any gloating about that, even though we lost to them in the final last year. They deserved to win. You see, we don't bear grudges like you. It ain't our fault you missed a cartload of chances in both semis last season. Blame your own players, not us. As for Westwood, why would he join a club which will be back at Championship level 12 months from now?

Live in the moment, I am:

image.jpeg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And how many seasons did it take you to get out of the Championship? And how long will you stay up? Hull have just gone down. You'll not see any gloating about that, even though we lost to them in the final last year. They deserved to win. You see, we don't bear grudges like you. It ain't our fault you missed a cartload of chances in both semis last season. Blame your own players, not us. As for Westwood, why would he join a club which will be back at Championship level 12 months from now?

maxresdefault.jpg

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

To be fair, your fans did quite alot of gloating this time last season after 4 of our players had to leave the pitch with legitimate injuries. And when I say 'quite alot' I actually mean a shit tonne.

You would surely have expected this after what you dished out last year, it's all lighthearted anyway it's not as if any rivalry exists. You'll have plenty of that next season :whistle:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time..... Genius creation from the Sheffield United fans :clap2:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Owlstalk has been a marvelous read recently :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time..... Genius creation from the Sheffield United fans :clap2:

I love all of these, regardless of the subject. Such a great watch.

Also, from the 'Stevens [sic] and Dunk' thread: ;Top quality players picked up by Brighton for peanuts . They are the model we need to aspire to .' Praise indeed!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

crybaby.jpg
sid2.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpeg

The day after the day after was no better for sad little owly. It was going to be a long summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here