Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
And how many seasons did it take you to get out of the Championship? And how long will you stay up? Hull have just gone down. You'll not see any gloating about that, even though we lost to them in the final last year. They deserved to win. You see, we don't bear grudges like you. It ain't our fault you missed a cartload of chances in both semis last season. Blame your own players, not us. As for Westwood, why would he join a club which might be back at Championship level 12 months from now?

FTFY

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
All my Wednesday :lolol: friends and acquaintances have been rather quiet since the match. I'm looking forward to going to the cricket club this evening.
sheffield_wednesdays_fernando_forestieri_looks_dejected_after_th_482731.jpg365621b0a57d1a5e807c9451fb66aa3e.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'd love to know what they were really laughing at - but one of the funniest things I've seen, ever!

It's about a guy who has worked seven years out of 45 in his whole life. This was the story about his first day at a new job where he had to clean paella dishes. He took them down to the sea, tied them up and left them. The tide came in, and took them away and there was one left. It's a hilarious story in its own right, but his laugh just makes it.

I've never watched one that doesn't make me laugh.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bit surprised to see Carvahal get a contract extension....thought perhaps after two failed attempts and a certain amount of supporter unrest he might move on

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's far to defensive and cautious and is similar to poyet in tactics most of the time.....Unless he becomes more adventurous they'll flop next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nice to be seen as a club worth emulating, hasn't happened very often. What we did last season, with pretty well the same team plus Murray, after what happened the season before, is nothing short of phenomenal. As everyone at the Wigan game will know :smile: They will do well to emulate it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Even as a fan of their opposition, it felt like a travesty that Brighton didn't go up last year, they really deserved to. Nobody is saying that about us"

This guy nailed it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time..... Genius creation from the Sheffield United fans :clap2:

That is wonderful.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nice to be seen as a club worth emulating, hasn't happened very often. What we did last season, with pretty well the same team plus Murray, after what happened the season before, is nothing short of phenomenal. As everyone at the Wigan game will know :smile: They will do well to emulate it.

Yes they will. What we achieved last season should be seen as a good benchmark for all other aspiring teams in the Championship. So much can be achieved with, yes a fair modicum of skill, but also a great team spririt, astute leadership, great belief, and an amazing togertherness.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
During the season they ran a long thread about us, 95% positive. Commending our transfer policy of just 2 or 3 quality player additions per season, always great value and that our recent scouting system doesn't bring in duds.

Agreed. I pop on to that forum occasionally and it seems very balanced and fair. Some decent fans post on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here