Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive v Huddersfield

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure who I want to win this as I don't particularly like either side (well just Wagner in Huddersfields case). Think on the whole Huddersfield though as I think massive would be stronger than them next season.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Not sure who I want to win this as I don't particularly like either side (well just Wagner in Huddersfields case). Think on the whole Huddersfield though as I think massive would be stronger than them next season.

I completely agree with this. The only reason I'd be pleased about if Wednesday win is that I've backed them on an acca to win tonight purely because of Huddersfield's crap form at the end of the season !

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Agree hudds potentially big strugglers if they went up .

Wagner ok in my book, the choking thing one of those things . He's been decent overall

For me the way they pushed us for 2 nd and lead the division with a budget the size of rotherhams I would love it if they knocked out one of the sky darlings .

Decent fans too

Edit would enjoy seeing forrestieri and a few other cheaters in tears too

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Champions of Yorkshire

HT 0-0

Looks like its is going to penalties.

Izzy Brown half chance all that is in it.

Seems very quiet. Tannoy was noisy so its not the stream.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Not just me then. The atmosphere must be right shithouse in the Prem.

It is, I'm sorry if you didn't realise just how poor it is in the Premier League but next season you will quickly realise.

The worst bit is the grounds you'll all be looking forward to visit such as Old Trafford, the Emirates, "the" London Stadium, Wembley, Anfield, etc. are all graveyards for atmosphere.

You'll see.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Could see Wednesday doing quite well if they go up.

I can't say the same about Huddersfield or Reading currently.

They'd certainly be more likely to survive in the Premier League on the evidence of their play in the play off games so far.

What would worry me is that, if a team is unable to break down a competent Championship defence, then I'd fear for their ability to score in the Premier League which, has been eloquently explained by a poster on here, is a recipe for relegation.

I think both you & Newcastle will probably survive, but I really fear for the chances of the play off final winners. The gap is huge*

[*although that was probably true of palace, so who knows]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It is, I'm sorry if you didn't realise just how poor it is in the Premier League but next season you will quickly realise.

The worst bit is the grounds you'll all be looking forward to visit such as Old Trafford, the Emirates, "the" London Stadium, Wembley, Anfield, etc. are all graveyards for atmosphere.

You'll see.

That's alright: the 'A23 Derby' will make up for the silence elsewhere.
Goodison should be fun too.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It is heart warming to see one of the massive clubs of English football filled to the rafters.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Double bollox

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here