Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Dubai

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Followed a car into the Dubai Airport Freezone this morning and spotted a Seagulls sticker in the back window. Are there many of us here. Is there a venue we can meet to take in next seasons games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonnythebestman

Aug 27, 2008
Seagulls in Al Ain

Followed a car into the Dubai Airport Freezone this morning and spotted a Seagulls sticker in the back window. Are there many of us here. Is there a venue we can meet to take in next seasons games?

There are some of us - I am in Al Ain and yes to meeting for matches in Dubai - I will keep an eye on your posts and the responses. A brilliant season, I watched us in Dubai v Sheff Weds last season sadly! Thanks - a good call! Jon

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Seagulls over Dubai reporting in.

Venue for next season could well be JBR's Movenpick Hotel where about 10 of us watched the Sheffield Wed semi-finals last year.

I'm down there every Tuesday night for the Quiz Night hosted by Rob McCaffrey (former SKY Sports). We had Kamara down a month or so ago too.

There's a really decent big screen down there, so I'll have a word with the management and see if we can make it our 'home' venue.

Feel free to pm me and I'll make contact with you all individually.

Time to become official.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

Was it a red car? If so i would say that was my brother!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is it true what they say about 'The Flintstones'?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Ha Ha. Yeah that will be me mate. Small world.
I saw you driving towards me a few weeks back in the Freezone and saw your little Albion kit on your rear view mirror. Then you were behind me the other day. I did wave like an idiot but wasn't sure if you saw me. :wave:

sorry...didnt see you..will look out for you next time.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016

Venue for next season could well be JBR's Movenpick Hotel where about 10 of us watched the Sheffield Wed semi-finals last year.

I'm down there every Tuesday night for the Quiz Night hosted by Rob McCaffrey (former SKY Sports). We had Kamara down a month or so ago too.

There's a really decent big screen down there, so I'll have a word with the management and see if we can make it our 'home' venue.

Time to become official.

Sounds like a plan..cant promise to make every match as its a bit of a trek...but certainly want to see some of the bigger games with fellow supporters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ha Ha. Yeah that will be me mate. Small world.
I saw you driving towards me a few weeks back in the Freezone and saw your little Albion kit on your rear view mirror. Then you were behind me the other day. I did wave like an idiot but wasn't sure if you saw me. :wave:

"There's Brighton there, there's Brighton there..."

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
"There's Brighton there, there's Brighton there..."

Zulu 9.jpg

" Brighton Sir..., thousands of 'em !!! "

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Time to become official.

Count me in - I'll pm you and we can set up a WhatsApp group or something.

Hopefully they will be more willing to show our games next year, now we're PL - remember the effort we had to get them to turn over from Man Utd (three people half watching) to our game at Boro (10 people desperate to watch) that time...

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi based Seagull here, would be up for a meet up��

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here