Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reading lol very tinpot

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's all about opinion though.

I may think they're "tinpot" but don't and if I did wouldn't post that.

Far more tinpot resorting to playground talk.

Ok then.

I'm guessing Wednesday [emoji23] aren't Massive, Leeds (Champions of Europe) aren't Dirty and Palace aren't a classless boil on the arse of football either in your world though.

[emoji6]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I want Reading to be promoted. A comfortable 6 to 4 points for us next season.

I really do think that this is a very dangerous attitude to take, I have been immensely impressed with what Staam has done in the short time he has been at Reading. I imagine they would spend at least as much as us next season and maybe considerably more now they have new rich owners. Posts like this could quite easily come back to haunt us next season and it seems to be the general consensus that we already have the six points in the bag if they go up. Ignoring we got away with a draw and got beaten in a cup by them out of three games this season.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ok then.

I'm guessing Wednesday [emoji23] aren't Massive, Leeds (Champions of Europe) aren't Dirty and Palace aren't a classless boil on the arse of football either in your world though.

[emoji6]

Where's [MENTION=34942]Dr. No[/MENTION] when you need him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I really do think that this is a very dangerous attitude to take, I have been immensely impressed with what Staam has done in the short time he has been at Reading. I imagine they would spend at least as much as us next season and maybe considerably more now they have new rich owners. Posts like this could quite easily come back to haunt us next season and it seems to be the general consensus that we already have the six points in the bag if they go up. Ignoring we got away with a draw and got beaten in a cup by them out of three games this season.

I agree. Fans moan about others being arrogant, but then do the same thing.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
On 'Hob Nob, Anyone?' they describe us as having a "hate boner" for them.
It seems that, other than palace, they are the most consistently talked-about team on here and the vast majority describing them as tinpot.

They may have a point.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
On 'Hob Nob, Anyone?' they describe us as having a "hate boner" for them.
It seems that, other than palace, they are the most consistently talked-about team on here and the vast majority describing them as tinpot.

They may have a point.

Lol. I do wonder why people go out of their way to make a comment on how irrelevant we are. It's usually the most banded around insult. We get it from Leeds fans the most.

Remarkably unremarkable.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hate to break it to you guys, but we're kind of warming to the image now.

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136852

There have been discussions on Hobnob about wanting Huddersfield to go through tonight so we can play the "Tinpot Final". That or the "Irrelevant Derby".

There ya go , you're tinpot and you know you are :lolol:

I feel no animosity at all any more but they did piss me off big time in the Sidwell, Coppell, Ingmarsson days

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tinpot or not, they have twice as many Twitter followers than @Officialbhafc - how have they managed that?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tinpot or not, they have twice as many Twitter followers than @Officialbhafc - how have they managed that?

Because NSC is the place of choice for Albion fans?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well that's made my decision of who to support if they play massive in the final easier. Having said that, come on Huddersfield!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Reading consistently and repeatedly hacked me off about 10 years ago, but I've mellowed to them now. Quite like them even.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here