Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any odds yet on BHAFC finishing in first place in the Premier League?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It was 1500/1 on SkyBet a couple of weeks ago.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
A unique season where all of the 'big boys' rebuilt and went AWOL. Can't see that happening again.

I would hope that if dreams came true and we managed to emulate the achievement, people wouldn't be downplaying it like you are.

A depressing state of the higher echelons, where a team outside the norm win it and it's claimed 'oh it's because we were rebuilding'.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I would hope that if dreams came true and we managed to emulate the achievement, people wouldn't be downplaying it like you are.

A depressing state of the higher echelons, where a team outside the norm win it and it's claimed 'oh it's because we were rebuilding'.

It will not happen, we will NOT win the PL next year.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Eh? Where did I say that? :facepalm:

I said that if it ever did happen, i'd hope fans of other clubs wouldn't be playing down our achievement as you were Leicester's.

In five or ten years, it might, hopefully, not be too much of a shock were it to happen.

If we did, the views of other clubs' fans would neither affect nor bother me in the slightest.

Leicester deserved the title they won, and normal service has quickly been resumed.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
In five or ten years, it might, hopefully, not be too much of a shock were it to happen.

If we did, the views of other clubs' fans would neither affect nor bother me in the slightest.

Leicester deserved the title they won, and normal service has quickly been resumed.

Fair play.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It either happens, or it doesn't. 50% chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

If it happened, I wouldn't give a shit how the losers tried to downplay it. Leicester won it fair and square, who cares what reasons the rest had for not being as good?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here