• No, I feel sick

Votes: 30 9.8%
  • on the fence

Votes: 51 16.6%

• Total voters

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I don't like the semi collar thing that's going on. If the blue and yellow bit went all the way round I think it would be a classic.

I hadn't noticed that. That's small knock on it, but I agree it's not the best option. However, I like everything else about it I think.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It is very different design which should be applauded as this seasons was pretty much same as the previous seasons shirt. An integrated sponsor looks so much better and like the gold/yellow

Negatives are the collar which looks odd and the back which looks like someone has stitched 3 shirts together from leftovers. That said panel shirts always look weird without numbers

Overall 8/10 and on this evidence will look forward to seeing the away efforts

D

Deleted member 2719

The collar has killed it somewhat IMO.

I mean is it collar is it collarless..................it's just in the middle with no style, yuk yuk yuk, but i am sure it well sell as it's our first Premier League one.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I like it but I don't love it. Don't like the yellow or the back of the shirt. No iron-on sponsor is good though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It's amazing how different people's taste can be. After the last 2 shirts, I think this is fantastic. Lots of classic elements to it, fairly unique, good stripes, blue back, white numbers and most importantly easily identifiable as a BHAFC shirt. It's also clearly a shirt made with TV in mind.

For the first time since the last Errea shirt, I'll buy it.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Dont usually buy football shirts myself, but I like this effort for next season & may be tempted....looks good. Will be great seeing it lining up against the EPL big boys.
Seen far too much moaning about little details in my opinion re: stripes / shoulders / back panel etc. All that matters is that its being worn by our players in the Premier League. If you dont like these new Nike designs, just wear the old retro shirts, & stop moaning surely? The club is never going to please everyone.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like it and am sure that it will sell well but not to me as I think there is nothing looking more ridiculous than a 40+ year old wearing a team shirt especially with a beer gut. I think the club should sell 4xL polo shirts for those supporters.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I like it and am sure that it will sell well but not to me as I think there is nothing looking more ridiculous than a 40+ year old wearing a team shirt especially with a beer gut. I think the club should sell 4xL polo shirts for those supporters.

4XL polo shorts over a beer gut also look ridiculous IMO.

Nothing wrong with 40 + wearing a football shirt, the problem is having a large beer gut.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Like it, and quite tempted to get one, but think I'll probably stick with my classic all stripes cotton 1970s shirt (see avatar) :lolol:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
sitonfence2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here