Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans of other clubs, laughing at our coming 2nd parade on social media

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Loads of supporters of other clubs reckon we're tinpot having a bus parade for coming 2nd.
All I'll say is, try going through the SHIT we've had to for the last 20 years.
learn your football history, then come back and take the piss.
Our fans fought tooth and nail to get where we are now. Countless marches, petitions, heartache and battles. Very few clubs have had to go through what we did, (I know a few have and will continue to do so)
But to the 'look at Brighton, celebrating coming 2nd' crew.
Just **** off. We are PREMIER LEAGUE, despite Archer and Bellotti. Oh...you're not blameless STANLEY either.
Fans won the day.....OUR fans.
Welcome to our future

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Are we bothered what anyone else thinks? I don't,after watching my team lose their ground, play at Gillingham, an athletics track, nearly going out of the League. No I don't give a flying TBO. I have just witnessed my club their loyal and new supporters celebrate a happy and historic season. The happy faces of young and old decked out in blue & white is what cheers me.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Who gives a monkeys what some other fans think

Edit, you can bet your arse 90% are reading, Fulham, weds, and hudds fans too
Probably mate yeah, plenty of other clubs have drawn inspiration from our plight during their struggles.
Just proper winds me up that most of the protagonists don't know their football history.

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
If they understood our history, and had been through the same struggles, then they might understand......but they don't....so no need to worry about what anyone else says or thinks

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Who cares? It was less about the title and more about the season and an appreciation of the fan's support. Some are going to sneer but they're irrelevant anyway.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Loads of supporters of other clubs reckon we're tinpot having a bus parade for coming 2nd.
All I'll say is, try going through the SHIT we've had to for the last 20 years.
learn your football history, then come back and take the piss.
Our fans fought tooth and nail to get where we are now. Countless marches, petitions, heartache and battles. Very few clubs have had to go through what we did, (I know a few have and will continue to do so)
But to the 'look at Brighton, celebrating coming 2nd' crew.
Just **** off. We are PREMIER LEAGUE, despite Archer and Bellotti. Oh...you're not blameless STANLEY either.
Fans won the day.....OUR fans.
Welcome to our future

Your right, however don't let it wind you up....

It's "our" day and we deserve it for the reasons you have stated, who gives a flying feck what others think.

Those that know our history would not begrudge us, those that don't aren't real football fans so don't count.

Our family and friends had a fantastic day, I won't let plastic no marks spoil our day neither should you.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We didn't have a parade for coming 2nd.

We had a parade for wnning promotion to the Premier League, the greatest league in the world.

We celebrated our tits off, and damn right too.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Im a bit old school, I hate clackers, opera singers,and flags, I used to love turning up at the Goldstone, give minutes before kick off, watching the game, then going home.

I loved today.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The club is still building a strong fan base I think it was great for the club to celebrate getting to the Premiership however it's going to be tough next season I will be happy to survive the first season. Well done Tony

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Im a bit old school, I used to love turning up at the Goldstone, five minutes before kick off
We also loved turning up at The Goldstone 90 minutes before kick off and making our own entertainment... :)

I thought the club did a great job today (again...).

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The club is still building a strong fan base I think it was great for the club to celebrate getting to the Premiership however it's going to be tough next season I will be happy to survive the first season. Well done Tony

:eek:
They'll hunt you down and burn you at the stake. :rolleyes:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Amazing turn out . I did not believe there would be that response .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
do not get wound up
have a little cry a wry smile pucker up and get ready for next season

and shout very loudly
GETINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
EVERY TIME WE SCORE

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We didn't have a parade for coming 2nd.

We had a parade for wnning promotion to the Premier League, the greatest league in the world.

We celebrated our tits off, and damn right too.

Damn Right
Plus we are Brighton & Hove Albion, we do what we want and we are not like any other club.

Sod all the whingers..........(cracks open another celebratory cold one)

theboybilly

Newcastle fans seem to like a dig too. You know - Newcastle United.....the same huge Newcastle United that haven't won a major trophy since Wor Bobby Robson was playing. The same Newcastle who have a fanbase half of which won't have a clue what that major trophy was. The 'Inter-City what, Dad?' It just goes to show how much they expect from their club that their celebrations after Sunday were so muted. Stuff that, my club gave me a decent excuse to earn enough brownie points to run along to Hove, have perhaps far too much to drink and also have a laugh and (maybe) a little sniffle by the sea in the sun. They can laugh all they like. I just wish I could get the essence of all that into 140 characters on Twitter to give them something back.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They can take the piss all they want because today I saw THOUSANDS of young kids absolutely hooked on The Albion, with their parents walking back home or to their cars, all singing Albion songs.We have got the lost generations back-sneer all they like, our potential is better than it has ever been. And they don't like it! They will like it even less when they see how many were there today.

Brighton are back.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here