Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans of other clubs, laughing at our coming 2nd parade on social media

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Trouble is some of us are so sensitive, and mocking or banter just causes such hysteria.

Who cares what other clubs think.

Some or our fans really need to man up.

Cool guy eh? I'd love to see you tell the OP to man up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do hope nobody poo-pooing this reaction were also laughing at Pompey on the 'parade for third' thread.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I can't see any Fulham on slagging you off on my Twitter feed. Congratulations. You deserve a bus parade. It's great for your fans who have endured through the Goldstone/Gillingham/Withdean years.

I've only seen Crystal Palace fans doing it. A few of them lead a pathetic existence lurking on here then running away to their own board and twisting things people say as if it's a majority view. All very childish.

I'm not sure why anyone is bothered really.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't that one get upgraded to a Champions parade?
Not at the time the thread started, causing NSC great mirth at their expense.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I avoided the sites yesterday as I did not need that negativity from a bunch of bitter saddo's spoiling my day

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've only seen Crystal Palace fans doing it. A few of them lead a pathetic existence lurking on here then running away to their own board and twisting things people say as if it's a majority view. All very childish.

I'm not sure why anyone is bothered really.

I've seen one Newcastle fan trolling our players. The only Palace tweets I ever see are from the hilarious CPFC Voice of Doom.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That was a bit more than a bus parade. Buses wrapped, the whole thing planned, live on Youtube and that Stage! Very proffesional, expensive and almost seamless. Well done the Club.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Very well put.

Easy enough not to visit the BBS or search out #cpfc high goonery on twitter.

Why anybody goes on any of their sites remains a mystery to me. Why would you? There is nothing about Croydon, it's club and their fans that would entice me to go on there.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 10.02.56.png

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Most of the fans laughing are probably from clubs with **** all to celebrate. They will probably be languishing in the Championship for another year or dropping down a division.

It's easy to mock when you are feeling sorry for yourselves - So let them have their moments of misery and self pity.

Next year will be tough and we will have some of those moments and the only true way to be able to cope with the bad times is to realise that good times exist too and should be celebrated and treasured

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Saw on one site a 'boro fan saying "how sad to have a parade when they only came second".

I just replied "so would any club who have taken 34 years to get back to the top flight." He did reply "OK."

That was from a fan whose club, alongside two other north east losers, Sunderland and Hull, had been relegated from the Premier League.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

SAC

May 21, 2014
I wasn't really, just slightly irritated that fans of other clubs need to learn our history before having a pop at us.
Anyway, no biggie

Why should you expect other fans to learn the history of another club? It's just a bit of light hearted banter, if you can't take it now (or are slightly irritated now), wait until next season! Ignore the trolls.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Why should you expect other fans to learn the history of another club? It's just a bit of light hearted banter, if you can't take it now (or are slightly irritated now), wait until next season! Ignore the trolls.
I do mostly, just got to me a bit last night.
Anyone who is a real football fan will be well aware of the struggles of other clubs.
Our particular struggle was pretty high profile back in the day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here