Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jehovahs witnesses at the Amex 14-16th July

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Should the club be allowing this cult to use our community stadium?
This has been a feature for a few years now but I wonder if the club really know much about what goes on here within this cult?

In 2015 the royal commission in Australia held an 8 day court hearing due to 1006 child abuse cases in Australia. (The whole hearing can be viewed on YouTube and its extremely disturbing)
They do not report paedophiles to the authorities due to their two witness rule.
If a report of child abuse is not witnessed by two people it is not upheld and the purpitrator is often moved to another congregation and still goes out preaching to your door.
Their headquarters in New York has a database of over 22000 known child abusers on their records.
They are not disclosed to the police and currently have to pay $3000 each day for not handing over these files.

They have now been banned in Russia as extremists due to the child abuse, shunning, and blood doctrines which alone has killed an estimated 100,000 people and 1000s of children for not allowing them blood transfusions.

What does nsc say to us letting such an extremist cult use our stadium?
Come on Barber! Tell them NO!!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I seem to recall they were there last year (or some lot very similar).

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
theyve been going to the amex for 4 or 5 years now , nice people generally , but if what you say is true ...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well if they turn up, knocking on the front door at the Amex, I'm sure somebody will tell them to **** off.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
How is it any different from letting catholics use the venue?
Do Catholics let their children die on the operating table due to their false mistranslated bible doctrination?
I think we all know the catholics have had their own problems with child abuse but nowhere as prevalent as the jw cult.
Question is, should the club allow this cult to use our stadium?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Do Catholics let their children die on the operating table due to their false mistranslated bible doctrination?
I think we all know the catholics have had their own problems with child abuse but nowhere as prevalent as the jw cult.

I think there's absolutely no proof to that assertion.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008

The problem with your view point is that whilst you personally view JW's as a cult, the state do not hence the reason that doctors etc cannot force an adult JW to receive blood for medical reasons.

As the state do not see them as a cult, the club have to extend the same courtesies to them as any other religious group that wish to book the Amex. To not do so would put the club the club at risk of litigation which would be both a) costly financially and b) costly in terms of the club's image.

As for the child abuse angle, people need to be damn careful. Just because a religion or other organisation has a history of child abuse, it most certainly doesn't mean that all practitioners are child abusers.

What about muzzies lopping prisoners heads off and shagging child brides?

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
This bunch prey on the unhappy and lonely. Generally thoroughly bad news - but doubtless Albion have charged them substantially for the use of the stadium, although I doubt if they'll need the bars on the concourses. I don't think that we as fans or season ticket holders or whatever can demand that the club refuse money making opportunities like this hire. If you do that then who vets another organisation next time? Doubtless Militant Tendency or the Young Conservatives or any other similar political or religious organisation would offend somebody!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
All religion is childish nonsense. And we tell our children Santa exists with a wink to other people as though they are stupid :facepalm:

Agree entirely .

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Should the club be allowing this cult to use our community stadium?
This has been a feature for a few years now but I wonder if the club really know much about what goes on here within this cult?

In 2015 the royal commission in Australia held an 8 day court hearing due to 1006 child abuse cases in Australia. (The whole hearing can be viewed on YouTube and its extremely disturbing)
They do not report paedophiles to the authorities due to their two witness rule.
If a report of child abuse is not witnessed by two people it is not upheld and the purpitrator is often moved to another congregation and still goes out preaching to your door.
Their headquarters in New York has a database of over 22000 known child abusers on their records.
They are not disclosed to the police and currently have to pay $3000 each day for not handing over these files.

They have now been banned in Russia as extremists due to the child abuse, shunning, and blood doctrines which alone has killed an estimated 100,000 people and 1000s of children for not allowing them blood transfusions.

What does nsc say to us letting such an extremist cult use our stadium?
Come on Barber! Tell them NO!!!

I'm sure that you can go along and protest in July if you feel that strongly.
Alternatively you can return your season ticket and boycott the Albion.

Within the UK they are not a cult but a religion where they are afforded all the rights of other religions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here