Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jehovahs witnesses at the Amex 14-16th July

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
What about muzzies lopping prisoners heads off and shagging child brides?

HOW DARE YOU, I NEARLY CHOKED ON MY ORGANIC QUINOA!!!

You see, that is their rich and diverse culture that we should be embracing instead of our god awful western "civilisation" The sooner we are stoning women in the town square and refusing to let them leave the house unaccompanied the better I say.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
No - absolutely not. It is a truly sickening cult that indoctrinates children, allows them to die by refusing transplants and transfusions, and covers up abuse.

But....you know Barber....it's all about the money.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I think there's absolutely no proof to that assertion.

There is absolute 100% total proof.
Why don't you watch the Australian royal commission court case of 2015 on YouTube then for proof.
Why do you think they're being fined €3000 every day for not disclosing their database for names of Jehovah's witnesses paedophiles within their organisation to the American authorities.
I'd suggest you do your homework before coming up with a comment like that

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/2119903.stm

Last edited:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
If you're only source for ANYTHING being true is that it's in the Daily Mail, I wouldn't bank on it. Just because some screw, sorry - "unnamed source" fancied making a few quid and sold a story to the papers.

The above comment related to moggie's statement that the Yorkshire Ripper is now a JW. .... I have family connections to this movement and am a definitely EX Witness. I can vouch for the truth of that statement. My nephew is an ' elder' in the Berkshire area and he confirmed it to me.

The points that the o/p makes are true. They do have a deplorable record of handling cases of child abuse and failing to cooperate with criminal investigation.

That said, they are indeed a legitimate religion and I do not believe in bans or censorship. It is a commercial decision by the club bringing in needed cash.

Let them be...

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Should the club be allowing this cult to use our community stadium?
This has been a feature for a few years now but I wonder if the club really know much about what goes on here within this cult?

In 2015 the royal commission in Australia held an 8 day court hearing due to 1006 child abuse cases in Australia. (The whole hearing can be viewed on YouTube and its extremely disturbing)
They do not report paedophiles to the authorities due to their two witness rule.
If a report of child abuse is not witnessed by two people it is not upheld and the purpitrator is often moved to another congregation and still goes out preaching to your door.
Their headquarters in New York has a database of over 22000 known child abusers on their records.
They are not disclosed to the police and currently have to pay $3000 each day for not handing over these files.

They have now been banned in Russia as extremists due to the child abuse, shunning, and blood doctrines which alone has killed an estimated 100,000 people and 1000s of children for not allowing them blood transfusions.

What does nsc say to us letting such an extremist cult use our stadium?
Come on Barber! Tell them NO!!!
I guess you'll be calling for Catholics to be excluded next. ****.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
This bunch prey on the unhappy and lonely. Generally thoroughly bad news - but doubtless Albion have charged them substantially for the use of the stadium, although I doubt if they'll need the bars on the concourses. I don't think that we as fans or season ticket holders or whatever can demand that the club refuse money making opportunities like this hire. If you do that then who vets another organisation next time? Doubtless Militant Tendency or the Young Conservatives or any other similar political or religious organisation would offend somebody!
All religions prey on the vulnerable and lonely. And children.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
No - absolutely not. It is a truly sickening cult that indoctrinates children, allows them to die by refusing transplants and transfusions, and covers up abuse.

But....you know Barber....it's all about the money.
All religions indoctrinate children.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I did the Falmer Triathlon last year. There were about 6000 of them wandering around Falmer station and getting in the way of the bike and run elements.

Couple of fitties with smashing arses though, in fairness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here