Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Purely guessing but Nike have a thing at the moment with socks (see England white/white with red home socks, red/red with blue away socks) I wouldn't be surprised to see blue shorts and YELLOW socks.

It has been done before

IMG_4453.JPG

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
What about the white nike polo shirts the players were wearing yesterday, are they available to buy? Couldn't see them on seagulls direct website.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Purely guessing but Nike have a thing at the moment with socks (see England white/white with red home socks, red/red with blue away socks) I wouldn't be surprised to see blue shorts and YELLOW socks.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It wasn't a guess.

This morning I was trying to find the shirt as the preorder page hadn't gone live. Searching for 17/18 found the home shirt, blue shorts and white socks. Now the preorder page is working they've disappeared.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
What about the white nike polo shirts the players were wearing yesterday, are they available to buy? Couldn't see them on seagulls direct website.
Yeah, I really liked them too. The cheap (£15) polo shirts they WERE selling went really quickly, although they do still have some Small sized polos. Slightly too small for me... (putting it mildly)

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Sorry, I should have been more specific. It wasn't a guess.

This morning I was trying to find the shirt as the preorder page hadn't gone live. Searching for 17/18 found the home shirt, blue shorts and white socks. Now the preorder page is working they've disappeared.

Phew. Would have beeen typical to finally nail the shirt and the screw something else up :lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
front good
back looks a bit of a mess.

Last years kit was great from the front but back a bit naff.

The shoulders look very good up close but will reserve judgement to see what the sky blue effect has in the flesh.

Expect the numbers may be in yellow

Decent enough though

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bit disappointing that they're not taking orders in store until the end of July! Got a voucher to use up but can't use it online.

Will have to wait.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is that to describe the sleeve, back and collar design?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
May be a stupid question but is the optional 'sleeve sponsor' the premier league badge?

Doubt it. Presumably out to tender currently. We'll end up with either BetFred or Sing Li on the sleeves I reckon, and if Mr Li can't afford the £150k the club are probably asking I'm sure the many loyal Sing Li worshippers on here could have a whip round - HB&B could throw £40k at it....Tim?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Have never gone for the sleeve badges before, but as this time they are a little more significant, decided to add them to the order. A shame it is a little fiddly to add them (just happened on how you add them by chance) but now looking forward to the reveal of the away kits. Presume it will be two different ones again...

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Does the club normally do smaller kids sizes than 8-10? Want to get one for my 5 year old, an 8-10 will be like a smock

Nike don't do the little ones kits the club have to get an outside manufacturer to make them. I got one for my boy but they didn't turn up till backend of last year if I remember correctly. Also the quality isnt great IMHO. My boys got stains on it and we used stain remover and it looked like someone had spilt bleach all over it. Followed instructions on bottle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here