Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Imagine in the shorts are the same colour as the sleeves.... END OF DAYS.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Does sponsor (AMEX) get to dictate which blue (which Pantone number, IIRC Pantone 307..) gets used?
Corporate goes nuts over consistency on things like that.

Pump3ster

Dec 15, 2014
Warning...PERSONAL OPINION...Warning

As a fan not old enough to have seen the widest range of shirts but this is my FAVOURITE shirt.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not sure about the lighter blue on the arms. But doesn't look like an ironed on sponsor logo, trying to upload it now.

not bad, looks like the blue on the shoulders and back differs from that on the stripes at the front :/

This is the one that was 'leaked' a while ago on here I think.
The different shade of blue on sleeves / shoulder still ruin it for me.
Maybe the shorts and socks will rescue it...and FKWs will rejoice.

Vile, presumably Nike werent willing to offer us a better colour on the shoulders. It'd be good otherwise

So it is just the Nike Striped Segment III jersey template. Great....Why can't we get a manufacturer who can make a proper bespoke kit instead of one that everyone has? Also WTF is going on with the different shades of blue and the bizarre solid back again?
Nike truly are shit.

I think the shade of blue is the same on the arms, it's just that it's diluted and therefore appears lighter than the blue elsewhere to to fine white pinstripes.

Looks like 2 shirts sewn together ???

I agree, but I will buy the shirt as I haven't bought one for a few seasons and didn't last year due to the sponsorship sticker.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does sponsor (AMEX) get to dictate which blue (which Pantone number, IIRC Pantone 307..) gets used?

As a web dev I have had to put up with those aholes for years, and yes they are very concise.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

As a web dev I have had to put up with those aholes for years, and yes they are very concise.

Possibly aholes because their web developers use words like "concise" when in fact the mean "precise."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Possibly aholes because their web developers use words like "concise" when in fact the mean "precise."

FYI, I just googled concise, you sorry little man: giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive. I was not incorrect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here