Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Profit Paul won't be happy, 11:45 and the shelves in the 'superstore' are pretty much bare. Staff told us they'll be hanging out the new shirts about 1pm, the place has been open since 9am. Super wife has had to go without, I'll lend her my knock-off fake one.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Profit Paul won't be happy, 11:45 and the shelves in the 'superstore' are pretty much bare. Staff told us they'll be hanging out the new shirts about 1pm, the place has been open since 9am. Super wife has had to go without, I'll lend her my knock-off fake one.

I was told yesterday by one of the shop assistants that there are not many new shirts arriving today and they'll be sold on a first come first served. The club had over ordered on shirts, training kits etc but the demand since the stock arrived has been phenomenal. No new stock for a while too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was told yesterday by one of the shop assistants that there are not many new shirts arriving today and they'll be sold on a first come first served. The club had over ordered on shirts, training kits etc but the demand since the stock arrived has been phenomenal. No new stock for a while too.

They told us the new shirts would be hung out later today, no offer of going in to see if they could find one in the missus' size.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Finally got my shirt last night. No thanks to FedEx trying to make it as difficult as possible for me.

Tuesday: tried to deliver, I wasn't in and they needed me to pay duties. Fair enough, I called them up and paid, telling them to leave the parcel with the building manager
Wednesday: apparently the building manager didn't answer, which is bullshit. Phoned and told them to try again.
Thursday: They called me and said they didn't bother because they'd already tried twice - information which would have been useful on Wednesday. It could be delivered to a collection point though - information which would have been useful on Tuesday!
Friday: Picked up from what they told me was the nearest collection point, when it clearly wasn't

CLOWNS

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Has anyone in the US purchased the season review blu Ray...i want see if it works on a US region machine before purchasing. Cheers

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Shop staff said yesterday after match re new home shirt - not expecting another delivery until October ????
I emailed support on the team shop yesterday and just heard Oct/Nov timeframe... [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Just ordered a fake one on ebay.. I'm sure no one here will tell the difference.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Post a picture, lets play spot the difference.

What you going to do , check it's got the correct number of stripes etc ??
It has the Nike swoosh and all Nike tags etc and is made in Thailand like all the shirts in club shop and material is exactly the same as I checked the shirts in club shop last night
I've even ordered another one for my lad
Buy 2 from Hong Kong for the price of one in the Club shop

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Curious. I was going to buy one on eBay that the seller says is genuine, but the Nike and American Express logos looks smaller.

No exactly the same imho
f9b460d3ea6163092345466a9209122b.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
No exactly the same imho

It isn't exactly the same. I've seen the fake ones posted elsewhere (@super phil posted pics of one he'd bought). The Amex logo typeface is off, the crest is terrible, the fit is different and the material and finishing are both sub par.

It might not matter to you of course which is fine, you're free to do what you like. But there are differences.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
It isn't exactly the same. I've seen the fake ones posted elsewhere (@super phil posted pics of one he'd bought). The Amex logo typeface is off, the crest is terrible, the fit is different and the material and finishing are both sub par.

It might not matter to you of course which is fine, you're free to do what you like. But there are differences.

I think from an ethics stance, I would rather pay for the official product in the knowledge that at least some of the money goes into the Club's kitty, rather than a cheap knock-off probably produced for tuppence an hour in some dodgy back-street Chinese* sweat shop.

But we're all different.

*Other sweat shops are no doubt available, sadly.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
attachment.php

Quite close, with the exception of the tick and the express spacings - if you can't afford the original its an option, although be interesting to compare the two shirts in May

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here