Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Anyone know if the training range is in store now. Can't get down for the game Sunday so want to purchase before the city game. Don't want a wasted journey from crawley. Cheers

Well went down on Wednesday to get my new home kit and they did have limited stock of the new training kit. Bought my son a training shirt for £30!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
My shirt is on it's way. Definitely taking the scenic route.........

IMG_0632.PNG

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Just to let people know....the club shop has home shirt in very limited sizes. Largest in stock for men is L. Staff said won't be getting any now until September/October.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Anyone had problems with letters or numbers peeling off the back of the new shirts? Both my lads personalised shirts have each had a letter peel off following being washed as per the label. Back to the club shop for them to be fixed although I can't see that being a problem.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Premier League Ready" said literally everyone at the club

Pre-order your shirt before July 16 to guarantee your shirt before the start on the new season, said the mail out.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Anyone had problems with letters or numbers peeling off the back of the new shirts? Both my lads personalised shirts have each had a letter peel off following being washed as per the label. Back to the club shop for them to be fixed although I can't see that being a problem.

Yes happening to both of my kids shirts too.. premier league badges sticking tight though. Hopefully an omen!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Had it on my sons shirt, 2 letters lifting but they re heated them an seems ok for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems an eternity now since representatives of the Withdean Five Thousand used to proudly strut their stuff in the new kit at the Worthing pre-season friendly.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ordered on the 1st, delivered on the 8th. Not at all bad BHA:albion2::clap::clap:

View attachment 87971

Seems a bit unfair. I ordered mine on the 24th, and it looks like it's going to arrive today after travelling a far shorter distance than yours. It didn't even leave the country until the 5th, for a little detour to Memphis.

Barber OUT.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Canada's Sportsnet not rating our new kits very highly - still finished above Palace though! http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/fashion-file-ranking-new-premier-league-uniforms/

They call them uniforms so they can get ****ed quite frankly

edit: also they rate huddersfield's absolutely GASH offerings home & away, so they don't know what they're on about.

edit 2: that is also not a ranking, just a guy describing each kit. still can get ****ed though for saying that they rated the huddersfield :sick: kit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here