Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Nike don't do the little ones kits the club have to get an outside manufacturer to make them. I got one for my boy but they didn't turn up till backend of last year if I remember correctly. Also the quality isnt great IMHO. My boys got stains on it and we used stain remover and it looked like someone had spilt bleach all over it. Followed instructions on bottle.

Nike produce toddler kits for other clubs/national team shirts. Our boy also has the first season Nike kit in aged 2 so they do produce them! Not quite sure why we didnt have them for this season though.

However, club has confirmed toddler and baby sizes for the new PL kit!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm a big fan of this, at last Nike have offered striped shirts in Europe with a sponsor bar, and it looks great. The sleeves might not be to everyone's taste but if you look elsewhere at Nike kit (e.g. Man City, USA) this is how they have been doing it now for a couple of years, at least it's a bit different. £48 though, ouch, I guess that's premier league ready too.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Space for a Sussex Flag like FC Barcelona's Catalan flag on shirt of similar template :thumbsup:

bha home 17-18 sussex flag.png

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully Ali express will offer a snide version for £10. Bought a few England and Spanish kids kits with boys names on. They are spot on :wink:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Did last year's kit come in xxxl for us fatties who wear the shirt over jumpers etc - doesn't appear to be an option on this shirt. Haven't bought one since the Errea sizes.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Doubt it. Presumably out to tender currently. We'll end up with either BetFred or Sing Li on the sleeves I reckon, and if Mr Li can't afford the £150k the club are probably asking I'm sure the many loyal Sing Li worshippers on here could have a whip round - HB&B could throw £40k at it....Tim?

Sing Li as sleeve sponsor would be the best thing ever. I'd definitely buy a shirt then.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So i have just bought a shirt each for the family. My first home shirt since the amex commemorative one. I might never wear it but hey ho.

Thats 300 quid gone straight to the transfer kitty. May just buy the little toe nail of our new striker

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Anyone know if the training range is in store now. Can't get down for the game Sunday so want to purchase before the city game. Don't want a wasted journey from crawley. Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here