Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
To be honest, today they could announce Primark as the new kit manufacturer and it be red and blue stripes and I'd still think it's the best kit we've ever had.

But seriously that's the best shirt we've ever had.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When I ran Angmering FC and we bought a new kit, every year, despite our lowly West Sussex League status, we always played in red/black/black. They were always ex Man Utd kits, Umbro in those days. For us (BHA) to be bespoke we really need to be hitting the heady heights of the top six. In the meantime we will have "off the rail" until we can prove to be a major contributor to these large companies. I can understand us going Nike for the money, but we will never be with Errea because we quite simply cannot afford to and they cannot afford us, even though they made some of the best kits we ever wore.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be honest, today they could announce Primark as the new kit manufacturer and it be red and blue stripes and I'd still think it's the best kit we've ever had.

But seriously that's the best shirt we've ever had.

Slow down there young man, Bukta was our best kit supplier.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
From behind it looks like they're wearing a blue bolero shrug over a striped shirt. Might be useful when the chill sets in, especially if we plan to recruit from warmer climes.Maybe the away kit will include this rather fetching pink crochet number.
attachment.png
il_570xN.780296884_cpm6.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're quite right good sir & I edited my post accordingly before you replied.
Please accept my hearfelt apologies for questioning the validity of the post; I shall endeavour to be more circumspect in the future.
I don't type very fast, so you may have actually amended your post while I was typing my post. Your apologies, grovelling, subsequiousness and overall ever-so-humbleness are not required.

Mind you, it is quite enjoyable to be grovelled to, once in a while.....................

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
When do we see the AWAY kit ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
From behind it looks like they're wearing a blue bolero shrug over a striped shirt. Might be useful when the chill sets in, especially if we plan to recruit from warmer climes.Maybe the away kit will include this rather fetching pink crochet number.
View attachment 85345
View attachment 85346

Sorry I have no idea what you are on about and I never saw a top pic.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Compared to the shite they came out with in the 79/80 season, this wins hands down.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here