Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Hewitt

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Harry was born in 1984 she met Hewitt in 1986,nearly a 3 year gap.
Those facts won't stop the conspiracy theorists.

Two people look similar - stop the press! Many of us look like someone famous, but that don't make them a relative.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Something's up. Beyond male pattern baldness and both having massive dicks William and Harry share no genetic similarities whatsoever - their facial bone structure, eye shape, hair colour/texture and overall physiques couldn't be more contrasting. Beggars belief that they are from the same two parents.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Something's up. Beyond male pattern baldness and both having massive dicks William and Harry share no genetic similarities whatsoever - their facial bone structure, eye shape, hair colour/texture and overall physiques couldn't be more contrasting. Beggars belief that they are from the same two parents.

My two granddaughters look nothing at all like each other - one has skin like Nicole Kidman and the other like Nicole Scherzy (Lewis Hamilton'so ex) and my granddaughters are definitely not 2 x 2 !

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Harry was born in 1984 she met Hewitt in 1986,nearly a 3 year gap.

Which makes Hewitt even more of a bounder, a cad, and a cheeky little womaniser! He was so good, Diana didn't even realise she'd had a previous fling with him.. and.. stuff.... ahem...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Just because I am the spitting image of Brad Pitt, it doesn't mean that we are related, necessarily.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My brother looks absolutely nothing like our Dad either. :shrug:

Exactly. My son looks like my father.

Not only is this in bad taste, but Diana didn't meet JH until after Harry was born. Harry takes after the Spencer side of the family.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

My daughter looks nothing like me, taking after her father's side of the family, but her daughter is my 'twin'/mini me. She has the same features and hair colour (poor child).

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Royalists will defend anything to do with the royal family, even such meaningless things as this. He is almost definitely Hewitt’s son and who really cares, happens in many families and they should have just come clean. The Royal family are far from perfect and those supporting them should take them down of their pedestal a little bit.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Royalists will defend anything to do with the royal family, even such meaningless things as this. He is almost definitely Hewitt’s son and who really cares, happens in many families and they should have just come clean. The Royal family are far from perfect and those supporting them should take them down of their pedestal a little bit.

Yes indeed .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here