Jun 12, 2012
c9ff29ed20e3554403cf46a7096fad17.jpg

Seems legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The fences are only at Hove Lawns. Go to the pier and you won't be kettled.

The fences were for 1 small section of Hove lawns and when the bus came they took the fences down before it got there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Probably not, I just don't see the point in claustrophobia.

IT was as claustrophobic as you wanted to make it, great afternoon you missed out fella.

So good to see so many people happy young and old.

The club, City and people of Brighton & Hove will remember this afternoon for a long time I will, and I will tell you a secret I shed a tear once or twice swelling up with pride.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
IT was as claustrophobic as you wanted to make it, great afternoon you missed out fella.

So good to see so many people happy young and old.

The club, City and people of Brighton & Hove will remember this afternoon for a long time I will, and I will tell you a secret I shed a tear once or twice swelling up with pride.

People can have a phobia and I think mine may have kicked in with too many people there. Amex is different, it's an orderly claustrophobia that I have got used to. I don't think I'd have enjoyed it, but watching on YouTube it looked fantastic and I hope you all had the best day of your lives. Wigan will always be in my memory.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That was a perfect day. Made the right decision and walked along with the bus. Glad we didn't hang around in zone A for what was 45 mins of entertainment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That was a perfect day. Made the right decision and walked along with the bus. Glad we didn't hang around in zone A for what was 45 mins of entertainment.

I was right at the front for Zone A. We could see the bus going along the road on our big screens whilst having a DJ playing. We also had old players like John Templeman, Andy Rollings, Johnny Byrne, Ian Chapman, and then Gary Hart, Kerry Mayo, MIchel Kuipers and ex Mark McGhee, interviewed on stage.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I was right at the front for Zone A. We could see the bus going along the road on our big screens whilst having a DJ playing. We also had old players like John Templeman, Andy Rollings, Johnny Byrne, Ian Chapman, and then Gary Hart, Kerry Mayo, MIchel Kuipers and ex Mark McGhee, interviewed on stage.

Same here. Didn't miss much of the action with the live tv feed available and a party atomsohere with thousands of people you didn't know. As professional off the pitch as well as on the pitch. UTA.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Same here. Didn't miss much of the action with the live tv feed available and a party atomsohere with thousands of people you didn't know. As professional off the pitch as well as on the pitch. UTA.

I even helped Sam Baldock crowd surf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here