Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion-free Championship Playoffs thread

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Reading only seem to have the far end of that stand. I know their away following is crap but surely there must be more of them hidden out of sight of the main cameras for such a short away trip?

Wait til they're back in Div 3 and their traditional 5,000 crowds.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Reading only seem to have the far end of that stand. I know their away following is crap but surely there must be more of them hidden out of sight of the main cameras for such a short away trip?

The playoff clubs only allocated each other 2,000, which Reading sold out. Fulham have the same at the Madejski.

Couldn't make the match as couldn't get a ticket. Currently on my 4th beer of the evening... lots of time wasting so far, and we look wound up like a spring. Cagey.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I really don't like any of the teams in the play off's. Would rather Hudds went up as think they have done well considering there budget and would of thought they would be less of a threat next season compared to the others. Hate the manager tho.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Not sure why everyone thinks Fulham are basically Barcelona! Yes they played well against us and are in decent form but they are far from special. Finished 6th for a reason.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
1/4 time with 45 left to play at Fulham and 90 at Reading.

Reading in the driving seat for the tie at present.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1/4 time with 45 left to play at Fulham and 90 at Reading.

Reading in the driving seat for the tie at present.

Albion were in the driving seat against Palace after the game at Selhurst......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The playoff clubs only allocated each other 2,000, which Reading sold out. Fulham have the same at the Madejski.

Couldn't make the match as couldn't get a ticket. Currently on my 4th beer of the evening... lots of time wasting so far, and we look wound up like a spring. Cagey.

And you're on NSC when you should be elsewhere.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fulham running on empty at the moment, always thought it weird that they were considered favourites when other teams did much better in the league than them

Something to do with the run in they had I believe. If I remember rightly, the 6th place team got to the final last season despite other teams doing so 'much better'.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

With the greatest respect .

Why are you on a rival teams forum during your most important game of the season . We are not even in your division lol

Where's your mates ?

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Don't get all the hate for Reading on here. For selfish reasons I very much hope they do come up...even got a ticket for the second leg :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would prefer Fulham over Reading but Reading over massive or Hudds.
But I cannot be a hypocrite, on another thread I said that it is not right that the club that finishes 6th can go up to the riches of The PL, Reading finished 3rd so it really should be them that go up.
Personally I would prefer a one off game between Reading and who finishes 3rd from bottom of The PL.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Once again, Al Habsi reinforces my view he isn't the top keeper some people seem to think he is. Very much in the "Worldies mixed with gaffes" bracket for me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Fulham are two or three times the team that Reading are, they started late and came together far too late in the day for a top 2 challenge but they're the danger next season if they don't go up this season. I hope they do, we have a great record at Craven Cottage and it's another London away game. There are plenty of Northern outposts to look forward to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here