Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not even a Youtube highlights reel or his wiki page.

Shite thread.

Screenshot_20170513-140710.png

http://simitator.com/generator/twitter

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One area we don't need any reinforcements in.

I wouldn't be so sure about that - we don't yet know how well Goldson will recover; being perfectly fit and healthy is one thing (and I hope he is and continues to be for many a long year) but playing professional football at the highest level is a whole big step further on than that. Reckon we might well send him out on loan for at least half a season to get game time, and more importantly, to prove that he can get fully match fit (with no ill-effects).

Hopefully I'm worrying too much, but I think some reinforcement in that area would be prudent. If we are looking to Chelsea, though, please let it be Tomori, not Terry.

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
Ummm the John Terry rumour is getting stronger and stronger.
A good mentor for our other centre halves I think.

To quote the Daily Mirror:

Former England captain Terry, 36, has been offered a two year contract worth around £130,000-a-week with a big signing-on fee.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
If we get John Terry - I'd cancel my season ticket - that's how sure I am that we won't
The bloke is a knob.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Utter turd of a man. Reminds me of a snail that's had its shell stolen.

I'd be delighted if we got Tomori - cracking lad with bags of potential

mike1901

May 12, 2017
He'll end up in America or China on mega $£'s
Thats exactly what I thourght, but three times Iv'e heared it now, again yesterday from a coustomer iv'e been picking up for ten months who's a Chelsea season ticket holder with his wife.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why the hell would we be interested in an aging centre-back? That is the one position that is not only our strongest but we also have sufficient backup for. If we got him in we would have to drop either Duffy or Dunk and Uwe and Goldson would drop to 4th and 5th choice.

Utter madness even to consider this without getting into a debate about how much money he would demand, the threat to team unity or his dubious personality.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Utter turd of a man. Reminds me of a snail that's had its shell stolen.

Or a slug maybe?

(If you've been wondering why so many of the snails in your garden have had their shell stolen, this could be your answer.)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here