Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hopes for the new season, in PREMIER LEAGUE!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All I want is to turn one of the big boys over, at the Amex. Nothing like a little kid knocking the bigger boy on his arse :wrong:

This. Apart from staying up, beating p***** and finishing above (hopefully relegated) p*****, I want to regale my grandkids with the day we mullered Chelsea/Man U/Spurs or similar.

"So Chris, you out-thought Jose at Old Trafford for a narrow, and some would say lucky 1-0 win, but you've now utterly humiliated his expensively-assembled team of Champions League semi-finalists at the Amex. How did you do it ?"

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Bedwetters United...

Just enjoy the ride and stop being critical BEFORE the season has even started!

The thread title is Hopes for the new season. That alone implies before the season starts which is the whole point of the thread.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Perhaps not starting with Arsenal at home, this time round....................

I was 13, I remember the night before the game, I was so excited I couldn't sleep. We got to tonked but it I still a very special memory.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
That we look as if we belong there, so even if we do get relegated we will be first televised match of the next season because (at last) the likes of Michael Gray realise we are not just chancers who dont mix it with the big boys but likely to return immediately.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In order...

Sign an exciting £10M+ striker this summer who absolutely nobody expected...
Avoid relegation...
Beat Pal@rse at home...
Beat Pal@rse away...
Give a good account of ourselves...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here