Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So a multi-billionaire,who against all odds won the Presidential elections in the most powerful country in the world,is according to NSC a 7 year-old.Yeah right,politics of envy,or what?:lolol:

Few people know more about the character than Tony Schwtz, think envy is the last thing on his mind.

My seven year ago behaves in more mature manner than Donald Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]898273579728605189[/tweet]

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You are taking the role of passive-apologist, and that's a very dangerous thing to do. It's a Neville Chamberlainesque approach, whereby you are seeking to avoid confrontation with a group whose views are morally repugnant.

That's exactly what people are doing with Islam but on a much larger scale. Which once again brings us back to the hypocrisy.

I'm taking on the role of a realist. I read there's only around 6000 of these loons out there. That's a tiny tiny % of the US population which generally is highly localised in certain areas.

I'm seeing very much an overstated threat and a sky is falling mentality due to a very small group of people. Who by the way were holding rallys etc during Obama's administration. Yet nobody was talking about these people then like they are now.

Which brings me back to what I think is one of the biggest issues, the media. The media are fanning the flames of these fires because they have taken on the role of being race baiters.

Your suggestion that these people are on the margins and should be ignored is very dangerous. Rather like a member of the public who might encounter a vocal racist on the street and choose to ignore them, you risk allowing such behaviour to be normalized. In addition, by not countering these views, as you suggest, we allow others to be influenced by them unchecked.

The public should ignore them or report them if they see a crime, the Governments however as always monitor their actions and act appropriately when required.

You write in a coherent style, which is equally worrying, as your passive approach can be influential. You seek to create a fog around this debate by raising the political mistakes of the Obama administration as if it is an important factor when considering the current situation in Charlottesville. It is not.

I simply state a truth if a false narrative is applied. Obama's administration has played a big part in the political climate which has arisen now. I'm not sure if you're aware but in many US college campuses which were once institutions for open dialogue and free thought are now so anti-conservative and toxic that even a place like Berkley where free speech was something they championed has become fascist like towards anything they don't consider "progressive".

It looks a lot like fascism to me when you seek to shut down free speech and target certain groups of people.

So to say Charlottesville simply arose because of Trumps administration is disingenuous. There's so much more going on that's lead up to this point that occurred in the 8 years before Trumps 210 day tenure began. To not address these things as contributing to this situation is only telling half the story.

Racism, bigotry and group supremacy needs to called out in all its forms wherever it exists, whether it be the Islam State or the KKK. Trump is supporting racists to disrupt the political landscape even further. That's his strategy. Is Trump a racist? Yes. As soon as he chose to not denounce the views of this misinformed, violent and self-serving group, he joined their ranks. He is not the man in the street. He has a leadership responsibility.

I have no issues with calling it out, I also have no issue with him calling out ANTIFA because they are in a lot of ways more dangerous than the KKK due to them being a much bigger group of loons in number, spread far wider than the KKK in geographic distribution and have in the last few years been physically assaulting people, destroying public property more than the KKK.

They played a massive part in what went down in Charlottesville so now was the perfect time to group them with these Neo_Nazis as both being groups of hate filled people and not "the good guys" in this situation. They are both the bad guys in simple terms.

The thing is everyone already knows the KKK are a group of pieces of shit human beings and everyone already knows who and what they are. That's why their numbers have always been so low. The vast, vast majority of people reject them and their views and have always rejected them and will continue to do so.

Trump did denounce them, he also denounced this other group of human trash that contributed to the death of this woman at the same time and who clashed with them.

We would all do well to denounce this group publicly and loudly, and stand up to these views whether 5 people turn up to a march or 5000. Failure to do the former will soon result in the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So long as people protest peacefully then I don't disagree people shouldn't denounce them.

If people go there to start a physical conflict then that's where I take issue.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Excellent stuff [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]. Well said.
Reading the repeated support for neo Nazis, by the Australian white supremacist immigrant, claiming to be a neo liberalist sheltering behind freedom of expression to vent racism and hatred is a very depressing read for the 21st century. It is sadder the US President is singing from the same hymn sheet.

Ad hominem attacks, the bastion of the low IQ psuedo intellectuals.

Unable to partake in adult discussions they resort to making up insults that are like water off a ducks back due to their absurdity.

The fact you think i'm an "immigrant" suggests you don't even know what the **** the word immigrant means. What a dolt.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Ad hominem attacks, the bastion of the low IQ psuedo intellectuals.

Unable to partake in adult discussions they resort to making up insults that are like water off a ducks back due to their absurdity.

The fact you think i'm an "immigrant" suggests you don't even know what the **** the word immigrant means. What a dolt.

To be honest, when someone reveals themselves to be a Trump supporter, it is hard not to criticise the person, since falling for the Trumpian snake oil demonstrates a breathtaking level of gullibility, stupidity and desperation. It really doesn't take a lot to see right through Trump (and your arguments). The man is an egotistical moron with below average intelligence. He can barely string a few sentences together without repeating the same old meaningless cliches, his knowledge of geopolitics and history is minimal and he lies almost every time he speaks. Yet you still fell for it, so don't be surprised if people have a go at you personally - it says a lot about you as a person.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
To be honest, when someone reveals themselves to be a Trump supporter, it is hard not to criticise the person, since falling for the Trumpian snake oil demonstrates a breathtaking level of gullibility, stupidity and desperation. It really doesn't take a lot to see right through Trump (and your arguments). The man is an egotistical moron with below average intelligence. He can barely string a few sentences together without repeating the same old meaningless cliches, his knowledge of geopolitics and history is minimal and he lies almost every time he speaks. Yet you still fell for it, so don't be surprised if people have a go at you personally - it says a lot about you as a person.

You're not being honest, you're being disingenuous. You're creating a false narrative. You talk about gullibility yet you sell the Democrat line like a paid up shill.

Railing against the hypocrites who are up in arms over Trump is not in itself Trump supporting. It's a reaction to Democrat cheerleaders who didn't say shit when they were in power screwing things up and helping create the climate which we are faced with today.

It's an attack on the two party system where by one bunch of hypocrites have a cry while the other side is in power and then the roles are reversed when they get back in.

Trump is a ****wit, Hilary was a ****wit, both cut from the same clothe.

I didn't fall for anything, I said all along, vote the Libertarian ticket. At least they had two highly successful senators on their ticket who ran their states like you'd hope a decent President would run their nation.

So get your facts right yeah?

D

Deleted member 22389

I haven't posted for a few weeks. I would like to know why this thread hasn't been moved to other yet?, all the other threads seem to get pushed over there. Used to love NSC, but I'm afraid there is too much of a political agenda going on now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well Agent Orange has certainly distracted us from his Russian paymasters [emoji38]ol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It does also say more about the level of all our political representation, as that could just as easily be written on t'other thread.
Talk down the supporters of Trump (or any other recent geopolitical election :wink: ) all you want but Trumps election win happened for a reason and that reason isn't a sudden influx of the gullible, stupid or desperate.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I haven't posted for a few weeks. I would like to know why this thread hasn't been moved to other yet?, all the other threads seem to get pushed over there. Used to love NSC, but I'm afraid there is too much of a political agenda going on now.

I've just fallen off my chair in laughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
As from yesterday, cockwombles in Alaska can now shoot and bait bear cubs and hibernating bears on national wildlife refuges after President Trump abolished protections put in place by Barack Obama. Well, nice to see progressive and important decisions being made.

Despite this thread being about the Trumpanzee, in the spirit of balance I will add oo-er Hilary's emails.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here