Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Well I am not on twitter but loads of them get thrown to groups I am in.

IUts why hes God Emperor Trump! lol

Put it this way, if you get his lingo you understand Trump, if you dont get the method you willl struggle. If you have the wrong kind of thinking he will reduce you to a slobbering mess, thats what hes done to the MSM, for example, he says he will help working class, most of Which is Black, but he doesn't bother spelling this out because he doesn't do Identity politics, again he doesn't bother with the White supremacists comments either, its like you fools will find out. So its not only the MSMs narrative he wont play ball with he wont endulge their mind set.

Class troll trick if you got some demogogue on the go, rationise beyond their narrow train of thought.

I though Trump was Small hands? Head? Dunno.

I'm sure his hands are bigger than mine (I have Jack Kelly syndrome).

You've quite accurately satired my own distrust of Trump, and also the reason many seem to like him; his speech. I get that he speaks (probably) as I would grammatically, colloquially, in front of large groups of people.

My concern though, is that I could claim to be the best at words, the best at health care, the best person in the world at keeping people out, however unless I could back that up with some quotes and examples of policy, I doubt I'd be take seriously. Trump has repeatedly called the ACA 'death'. Liberal outlets would suggest that 22 million Americans would be uninsured without Obamacare. This is a figure I cannot say for sure is accurate; I am listening to the media and taking it with a pinch of salt. I have, however, read the fundamentals of the ACA. Is it flawed? Absolutely. Is there an alternative which has been explained and proposed by Trump? No.

As an aside, going back to the hypocrisy point, what do you believe Trump's current approval rating to be? (again, this is out of interest, as I understand it's virtually impossible to get an accurate score due to partisan polls).

James and his tiny hands.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Citation needed

A server is just a modofied programme for a hard drive.

I think a server is pretty smashed up if you use an eraser programme that corrupts the drive beyond operability dont you?

Heres another link,

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-emails-bleachbit-227425

Oh and semantics again, doesn't matter if bleach is an acid or alkaline, its the corrosive aspect to the data that is relevant.

Standard practice.
How to securely delete data

To permanently delete data, there is an order of progression with trade offs of convenience and time vs privacy:

Shred the file (with one pass).
Overwrite the free disk space.
Overwrite the whole drive (including the operating system and all data).
Mechanically destroy or degauss the drive.
Destroy data on backups, ISPs, online accounts, etc.
http://docs.bleachbit.org/doc/shred-files-and-wipe-disks.html

I know your trying hard to be clever but its not working out for you.
Still no evidence.

I don't need to cite anything as I said that even if the report is accepted then smashing up aides' laptops is not the same as smashing up Hillary's server - are you contending that when the laptop's were smashed up so was the server?

No, permanently deleting data is not the same as smashing something up.

Acid vs Alkali: I myself said that was semantics...it was a little joke.

I'm not trying to be clever - I am just annoyed that you keep saying that you follow the evidence whilst supplying no evidence whatsoever that the server was smashed up. You now seem to be saying that deleting emails is the same as smashing up a server - I don't accept that so we have reached a point where you feel that you have supplied evidence and I think you haven't so probably best just to leave it there.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure his hands are bigger than mine (I have Jack Kelly syndrome).

As an aside, going back to the hypocrisy point, what do you believe Trump's current approval rating to be? (again, this is out of interest, as I understand it's virtually impossible to get an accurate score due to partisan polls).

James and his tiny hands.

I dont know. To win a second term he has got to hold his vote and maybe a bit more, he doesn't appear to be losing support, the MSM will say anything. the Fake news angle was that he won 307 college votes with a million votes, what the MSM didn't say was an extra 1/2 million would have taken him over 400. He could well get that next time.

Of all his supporters none are talking about Russia, only to mock the MSM. The things that concern them are healthcare, immigration/terrorism, jobs and bringing Hillary etc to trial. The latter is beginning to happen as investigations are being opened or reopened.
The thing that pissed them of the most was the bombing of Syria, as part of his electoral platform was no warmongering. This is something the MSM also missed, its like the media in the USA and the UK inhabit a different world.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Still no evidence.

I'm not trying to be clever - I am just annoyed that you keep saying that you follow the evidence whilst supplying no evidence whatsoever that the server was smashed up..

You are using a slight of hand. you are demanding proof but calling it evidence.

evidence
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/
noun
noun: evidence

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Some evidence is weak, some strong or circumstantial etc. I have provided you with evidence

If I said Hillary deliberately knackered her hard drive, or acid soaked and smashed up.

It would reasonable to assume this included her staffers and didn't involve Hillary personally hitting it with a sledge hammer.

As well as pushing for proof rather than accept that the evidence is just that you are also taking terminology on a public forum Literally, from someone like me who lives by wild analogy lol. Again there is a distinction here that you are muddling, whether something is literally true or effectively true.

As I said you are trying to act smart but it isn't working.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
*Facepalm.

Google is your friend.

Well read, well travelled and well educated actually. 72 countries in almost 10 years abroad over the last 35 years gives an incredible insight into the political, economic and social changes the world has gone through and what may lie ahead.

You would have to be ignorant, and not heard of Marco Polo, to think Moscow was influenced in any way by Manchuria.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well read, well travelled and well educated actually. 72 countries in almost 10 years abroad over the last 35 years gives an incredible insight into the political, economic and social changes the world has gone through and what may lie ahead.

You would have to be ignorant, and not heard of Marco Polo, to think Moscow was influenced in any way by Manchuria.

Manchurian Candidate.

Its a film
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate_(2004_film)

w6x8g.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Only seen the Frank Sinatra film. Thought it was about communist brainwashing rather than a far right,super rich, tycoons, intercontinental, Billionaires coalition. Could use the term for North Korea but not Russia.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I dont know. To win a second term he has got to hold his vote and maybe a bit more, he doesn't appear to be losing support, the MSM will say anything. the Fake news angle was that he won 307 college votes with a million votes, what the MSM didn't say was an extra 1/2 million would have taken him over 400. He could well get that next time.

Of all his supporters none are talking about Russia, only to mock the MSM. The things that concern them are healthcare, immigration/terrorism, jobs and bringing Hillary etc to trial. The latter is beginning to happen as investigations are being opened or reopened.
The thing that pissed them of the most was the bombing of Syria, as part of his electoral platform was no warmongering. This is something the MSM also missed, its like the media in the USA and the UK inhabit a different world.

My general feeling after flying into Chicago and being about a wee bit is that Trump would have a difficult time getting re-elected at this time. In 2020 who knows? I have not been to rural America yet but have planned a "road trip" on 20-22 August to see a total solar eclipse near St Louis (Missouri). I wonder if I'll meet any 24 year old hot teachers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My general feeling after flying into Chicago and being about a wee bit is that Trump would have a difficult time getting re-elected at this time. In 2020 who knows? I have not been to rural America yet but have planned a "road trip" on August 20-22 to see a total solar eclipse near St Louis (Missouri). I wonder if I'll meet any 24 year old hot teachers.
You need to look behind The Donald, when he's stood at a podium at a rally.
Then you need to look around where ever you are.

If the 2 views are the same, you're in Donald country, I'll hazard a guess Chicago isn't Donnyland.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Trump is not popular in Chicago and he doesn't care one iota about that.

http://www.standard.net/National/20...ed-from-the-campaign-trail-speech-experts-say

By contrast, Obama’s language responding to the violence in Chicago sought to put the murders in the context of a sharp overall decline in crime across the country. Obama said in July that “I think it’s just important to keep in mind that our crime rate today is substantially lower than it was five years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago. We should never be satisfied when any innocent person has been killed, but that should not be something that is driving our anxieties, relative to where we’ve been in the past.”

But even though Obama had sent his attorney general, Eric H. Holder Jr., and his education secretary, Arne Duncan, to the city to meet with officials and relatives of victims, many in Chicago said Obama’s words lacked urgency.

Within Chicago’s black community, the word “carnage” came up frequently to describe the spate of murders. Spike Lee’s movie, “Chi-Raq” in 2015 picked up on local slang to compare the murders in Chicago to the war in Iraq.

But when Trump picked up the term, he was criticized as not having the standing to speak that bluntly about a place where he was perceived as an unfriendly interloper. Only those who had shown the commitment to the place and the problem could get away with that kind of language. To many in Chicago, that made sense; to Trump and those who saw him as a bulwark against political correctness, that was the kind of linguistic elitism that they wanted their president to burst through.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

There won't be a next time. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman source: 'what we are uncovering will shock the public and prompt outcry'.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There won't be a next time. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman source: 'what we are uncovering will shock the public and prompt outcry'.

Oh how I wish it so but none of his abhorrent behaviour so far has turned the table so yet. I hope it sticks this time.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are using a slight of hand. you are demanding proof but calling it evidence.

evidence
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/
noun
noun: evidence

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Some evidence is weak, some strong or circumstantial etc. I have provided you with evidence

If I said Hillary deliberately knackered her hard drive, or acid soaked and smashed up.

It would reasonable to assume this included her staffers and didn't involve Hillary personally hitting it with a sledge hammer.

As well as pushing for proof rather than accept that the evidence is just that you are also taking terminology on a public forum Literally, from someone like me who lives by wild analogy lol. Again there is a distinction here that you are muddling, whether something is literally true or effectively true.

As I said you are trying to act smart but it isn't working.

You don't half talk a load of shat.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You post a load of crud you snide little weasal, never any reasons, just crying like the pathetic little bitch you are.

Careful Loons, you've nearly used up your entire vocabulary in one sentence.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You post a load of crud you snide little weasal, never any reasons, just crying like the pathetic little bitch you are.

Is that how you speak to the scouts?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is that how you speak to the scouts?

I was thinking that when his mate on here was trying to convince us that in real life he's a saint. A lovely chap who helps out scouts etc. I imagine if his abuse on here was ever identified he'd no longer be working with the scouts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here