Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's not actual proof that what the WP printed is actually what was said.

So you're saying that the Washington Post invented conversations between three world leaders and then saw a totally made up script reprinted world wide while those involved stayed largely silent and went about their business. Ok then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That's not actual proof that what the WP printed is actually what was said.
Well if it is fake then someone on either call will soon come out and say so.

And then if someone does come out and say it's fake then we'll see whether the other parties on the call confirm the 'fakeness'.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well if it is fake then someone on either call will soon come out and say so.

And then if someone does come out and say it's fake then we'll see whether the other parties on the call confirm the 'fakeness'.

Nobody said it's fake. It's about asking for the proof/evidence to back up the story.

If they aren't going to divulge their sources then i'm not believing shit from any side of the debate. Such is today's bog average and often biased media skepticism is a very healthy thing to hold.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nobody said it's fake. It's about asking for the proof/evidence to back up the story.

If they aren't going to divulge their sources then i'm not believing shit from any side of the debate. Such is today's bog average and often biased media skepticism is a very healthy thing to hold.

Sorry, is it made up or not? Who wrote it? Aaron Sorkin?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Sorry. I really can't see the distinction you are making. It's either true or it's not ?

If it's not, won't someone say it's false ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who knows. I'm not taking it as an unequivocal truth.

Why would I?

I bet you would believe a true transcript that exonerated Trump.

How about the pathetic attempts by Eric Trump to explain why $1.2m of money raised by The Eric Trump Foundation intended for childhood cancer research was apparently paid to his Father's company to stage a golf tournament? Is that all fake news?

How about Eric's wife, Lara who now hosts what is essentially a propogands channel on Facebook that deals exclusively with good news stories about Donald Trump or as they tag it "the REAL news about the Trump administration"

That kind of shit genuinely concerns me. That these kind of tactics can be tolerated given all we are supposed to have learned from History and given they are supposed to be a Flagship for democracy is abhorrent.

How anyone can attempt to defend him is equally abhorrent. To do so, as you are doing, under the guise of positive scepticism is beyond abhorrent and a bit silly really.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I bet you would believe a true transcript that exonerated Trump.

Bet I wouldn't because I wouldn't bloody well care.

See your folly is thinking I was a Trump person, fail on your behalf again.

How about the pathetic attempts by Eric Trump to explain why $1.2m of money raised by The Eric Trump Foundation intended for childhood cancer research was apparently paid to his Father's company to stage a golf tournament? Is that all fake news?

How about Eric's wife, Lara who now hosts what is essentially a propogands channel on Facebook that deals exclusively with good news stories about Donald Trump or as they tag it "the REAL news about the Trump administration"

That kind of shit genuinely concerns me. That these kind of tactics can be tolerated given all we are supposed to have learned from History and given they are supposed to be a Flagship for democracy is abhorrent.

How anyone can attempt to defend him is equally abhorrent. To do so, as you are doing, under the guise of positive scepticism is beyond abhorrent and a bit silly really.

How about all the dodgy crap the Democrats got up to in the previous eight years and you've probably never said squat about that. Don't expect anyone to take all these cry babies who are losing their shit over Trump etc to be taken serious when their bias and lack of caring when this kind of rubbish was always going on was raised as an issue.

I find that mentality abhorrent.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have no idea if it's true. Simply not going to claim it is until irrefutable evidence is provided.
OK. I'll believe it though until it's at least denied by someone involved - and then we'll see if any denial is then challenged, and whether that leads to further evidence emerging.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
OK. I'll believe it though until it's at least denied by someone involved - and then we'll see if any denial is then challenged, and whether that leads to further evidence emerging.

So you take the guilty before proven innocent path and I take the innocent until proven guilty path. We could end up at the same point on the path no doubt.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bet I wouldn't because I wouldn't bloody well care.

See your folly is thinking I was a Trump person, fail on your behalf again.

How about all the dodgy crap the Democrats got up to in the previous eight years and you've probably never said squat about that. Don't expect anyone to take all these cry babies who are losing their shit over Trump etc to be taken serious when their bias and lack of caring when this kind of rubbish was always going on was raised as an issue.

I find that mentality abhorrent.

You are clearly a Trump person. Your rhetoric screams it. Calling his critics cry-babies etc. Your attempts to hide it are very, very silly. And you are, of course wrong, I had quite a bit to say on here about my dislike of Hilary Clinton. It's a typical Trump supporter reaction whenever he is criticised, to hark back to the now irrelevant Hilary Clinton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here