Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not at all. I am no fan of Trump, but then again Clinton is a nasty piece of work IMO too. Do I think Trump is doing a good job? - no. However, it's amusing to see the rejection of the Paris accord and the luvvies getting all upset about this saying he doesn't have the authority, when he has as much authority to get rid of this as Obama had to implement it.

Regarding your other comments as to what he has/hasn't done. These are accusations which are not proven yet and come from the luvvies in the press who object to his style. I know fake news is a favourite buzz-word at the moment, but news outlets are all responsible for the excessive sensationalising of any news event. We even see it in the reporting of weather events like flooding FFS. They get the camera angle in such a place to make it look really bad, but if you pan the camera out and see the reality it's not as extreme as portrayed. You get boxing fights as "Fight of the Century", etc, etc. So yes, I am sceptical of news reporting as so much is misrepresented IMO. Too many people want to be the news and not report actual, factual news.

Fake news is merely Trump's deflection tactic to things he doesn't like. As for camera angles, they couldn't find one which supported their assertion there were more at Trump's inauguration than Obama's!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes but you said: "The facts that hillary had a private sevrerm which was acid washed and smashed up" and so far have given me (disputed) references to two laptops being destroyed and a number of emails being deleted - leaving aside acid washed which seems to mean whatever you and Trump decide - where is the evidence that a server has been smashed up?

Doesn't smashed up mean broken, destroyed etc etc?

Erm try turning your TV on, looks like Hillarys about to be prosecuted, or that at least is what the congressional comittee has called for..

3timesrepeat.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This makes me laugh:-

DGO6Dq7XgAAQAiW.jpg

Nobody is surprised by that report.
Everybody knew and pretty much accepted the lie 'cos that what he does'.

Yet the point is The Donald is the President of America. :shrug:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
This makes me laugh:-

View attachment 87806

Nobody is surprised by that report.
Everybody knew and pretty much accepted the lie 'cos that what he does'.

Yet the point is The Donald is the President of America. :shrug:

He also claimed he had received a phone call from Mexico praising him. Mexico has denied ever making such a call. Trump is mentally ill.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Doesn't smashed up mean broken, destroyed etc etc?

Erm try turning your TV on, looks like Hillarys about to be prosecuted, or that at least is what the congressional comittee has called for..

3timesrepeat.png
Diverting again..do you have evidence of the fact that Hillary's server was smashed up? Really looney, it is OK to admit that you were wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Investigators are now looking into possible financial CRIMES, some unconnected to the election, CNN is just reporting (yes, I know they are biased).

[tweet]893207293864673282[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like someone will be in court soon. May not be Agent Orange just yet.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Why is he holding a rally for himself in West Virginia? 9 months in surely he should be doing his day job rather than welcoming a super rich Democrat switching to Trump's little segment of the Republican Party.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Great leader, sack everyone that could stand against you, bit hitleresque

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Diverting again..do you have evidence of the fact that Hillary's server was smashed up? Really looney, it is OK to admit that you were wrong.

Is someone egging you on to keep coming back to this thread and posting? I keep reading about hilarys server, and staffers servers being broken, wiped, smashed, Bleachbot bragging about it on their site what more do you want?

Are you looking for some kind of face saving technicality? Well your being such an ******** your not even getting that. Its becoming like the dead parrot Sketch.

It is a deceased server, a dead Server, the server is passed on, the server is no more, The server has ceased to be, the server has gone to meet its maker. The server has kicked the bucket, the server has shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-SERVER.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Why is he holding a rally for himself in West Virginia? 9 months in surely he should be doing his day job rather than welcoming a super rich Democrat switching to Trump's little segment of the Republican Party.

Because it's raining on the golf course, obviously.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Is someone egging you on to keep coming back to this thread and posting? I keep reading about hilarys server, and staffers servers being broken, wiped, smashed, Bleachbot bragging about it on their site what more do you want?

Are you looking for some kind of face saving technicality? Well your being such an ******** your not even getting that. Its becoming like the dead parrot Sketch.

It is a deceased server, a dead Server, the server is passed on, the server is no more, The server has ceased to be, the server has gone to meet its maker. The server has kicked the bucket, the server has shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-SERVER.
So the answer is that you, looney, the King of Evidence, have no evidence that Hillary's server was smashed up and you believe that repeating that it has been again and again will be enough. Does that seem a fair conclusion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here