Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What is the point of giving any kind of opinion different to the prevailing one? I've been called more abusive names in this topic for simply giving an opinion than all the topics on NSC put together. Enjoy the circle jerk, if we're gonna get personal and nasty idk why we bother.

They're back !

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Please put the English spelling in your vault. Bug bear of mine that the American Z is creeping in to a lot of our words.

Like many 'Americanisms', ize was used before ise. The British, mostly, stopped using it (ize). Both spellings are seen as correct.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trumps response to Twitter tagging? in order to protect free speech he'll regulate them. :facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trumps response to Twitter tagging? in order to protect free speech he'll regulate them. :facepalm:

There is free speech and alternative free speech.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He was talking about potentially shutting it down.

That's how daft he is. Not thinking before he says something. He posts more on Twitter than the average person does.

What's he gonna say to Twitter ?

I'm closing you down but you gotta keep my profile open so that I have an audience ?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He was talking about potentially shutting it down.

That's how daft he is. Not thinking before he says something. He posts more on Twitter than the average person does.

What's he gonna say to Twitter ?

I'm closing you down but you gotta keep my profile open so that I have an audience ?

Standard bullying from the thick orange narcissistic bungle****. Make them act how he wants them to, or else.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Please put the English spelling in your vault. Bug bear of mine that the American Z is creeping in to a lot of our words.

I think some of this may be due to the spell check in Word documents.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think some of this may be due to the spell check in Word documents.

Just seems to have crept in over the last couple of decades so you could be right. I know both are accepted as correct and that the US kept the old English spellings whilst we changed but the same applies to color and favor, for example and we don't see them used over here.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well, he's certainly good at one thing: Setting the standards for decency lower and lower and lower and lower and lo....

[tweet]1266231100780744704[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm sure there's a word to describe someone who condones white people taking over federal buildings while armed to the teeth but is quite happy to advocate murdering unarmed black people who are protesting the murder of an unarmed black person. If only I could think what it is.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I'm sure there's a word to describe someone who condones white people taking over federal buildings while armed to the teeth but is quite happy to advocate murdering unarmed black people who are protesting the murder of an unarmed black person. If only I could think what it is.

One was peaceful protest, the other is a riot. Bit of a difference.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Now that Facebook has said it'll let Trump push whatever lies he wants he's going to go after Twitter.

He'll end up going to Gab with the other right-wing loonies.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well, he's certainly good at one thing: Setting the standards for decency lower and lower and lower and lower and lo....

[tweet]1266231100780744704[/tweet]

So hang on – and apologies for a) not checking out these facts and b) not knowing the hierarchy in US politics – is Trumpo BLAMING the Democrat Mayor for the riots, but then also SUPPORTING the Republican Governor there? Is that right*- as in 'correct', not 'morally'?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

The word is a Trump.

One was peaceful protest, the other is a riot. Bit of a difference.

True, but I wonder if he would have condoned armed black citizens taking over a federal building.?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here