Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
The trouble is, even CNN’s guests said this on Saturday night after Trump ran scared, that:

1. None of this will affect his huge following, they like him and despise the media and Democrats; and

Quite true, they are watching different media and getting a totally different perception, as are you, you can be hostile to Trump and see CNN for the garbage it is, or the anti-trump agenda they have. I was watching a utube of a "political scientist"from Kent and he said if you see Trump as Totally unfit or near perfection you are probably being brainwashed.

Aother problem is the lefts increasing endulgance in Pathos, emotional reasoning. Even in the part of your post I quoted we have scared....like...despise. This adds to the disconnect. As well as accepting motives fed by opponents.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sounds like another no-show for the Comedy Hour tonight. Have read that Trump thinks there is more mileage in trying to build up links between Biden and China than trying to prove what a " Beautiful" job he is doing with covid-19 with the electorate.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Posted at 21:2321:23
Trump to speak at coronavirus news conference
President Trump is expected to hold a news conference on the pandemic in the next 20 minutes or so, having earlier cancelled it.

His press secretary said it would be held in the Rose Garden and would "brief the nation on additional testing guidance and safely opening up America again".

Some of Mr Trump's advisers had called for a pause in his almost daily updates, following amazement at his suggestion last Thursday that injecting disinfectant might be a way of treating Covid-19.

Some Republicans have warned that the president's briefings were harming his chances of re election.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Quite true, they are watching different media and getting a totally different perception, as are you, you can be hostile to Trump and see CNN for the garbage it is, or the anti-trump agenda they have. I was watching a utube of a "political scientist"from Kent and he said if you see Trump as Totally unfit or near perfection you are probably being brainwashed.

Aother problem is the lefts increasing endulgance in Pathos, emotional reasoning. Even in the part of your post I quoted we have scared....like...despise. This adds to the disconnect. As well as accepting motives fed by opponents.

I was brainwashed into thinking American soldiers defended airports in the American war of Independence. You dont need CNN or any other media outlet, or indeed be from the left to see the idiot for what he is.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

You only have to follow his tweets to see how much of a nut job he is and how unfit he is. His own tweets. From his own twitter account. No media bias there.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just noticed the Thunderbirds puppet thing.

Very good whoever pointed that out.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Hope you’re keeping well Jim.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

If you can't see Trump for what he is from these briefings and his tweets without watching CNN especially after the disinfectant episode and then blaming it on reporters, then you must be a sandwich short of a picnic.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
'President Donald Trump has said he "can't imagine why" US hotline calls about disinfectant have risen after he suggested injecting the substance to treat coronavirus'

"I can't imagine why," the president said, moving quickly on. "I can't imagine that."

''When asked whether he took responsibility at all for the increase in calls, Mr Trump replied: "No, I don't."

''On Friday afternoon, Mr Trump told journalists: "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen."

The ****wit has no morals

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
"A Washington Post analysis that found over the past three weeks of briefings, Trump spent two hours on attacks, 45 minutes praising himself and his administration, and just 4½ minutes expressing condolences for coronavirus victims."

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just noticed the Thunderbirds puppet thing.

Very good whoever pointed that out.

Cheers! I noticed ages ago that he struggles to turn around and when not the focus of attention holds his arms out like they are being held up by strings.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Been using NSC for 20 years and finally I find out Looney's name is Jim.
Oh dear, that's gone and " Humanised" him now, impossible to think of him as Looney now, a bit like finding out the Guido Fawke's real name is Paul.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
What cracks me up is people on NSC and elsewhere who will make excuses for Trump and defend him on the basis of some perceived left/right argument. It's nothing to do with left/right. The man is self absorbed serial liar, and 'defending' him makes them look ridiculous

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What cracks me up is people on NSC and elsewhere who will make excuses for Trump and defend him on the basis of some perceived left/right argument. It's nothing to do with left/right. The man is self absorbed serial liar, and 'defending' him makes them look ridiculous

You could say the same about Boris Johnson, of course

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh dear, that's gone and " Humanised" him now, impossible to think of him as Looney now, a bit like finding out the Guido Fawke's real name is Paul.
Just one of several personas is my guess. I am sure this new one will veer of the rails in good time.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here