Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
These protests. Darwin awards all round. And Trump is encouraging them.

It's only funny because I don't live there.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It’s all about attributing responsibility. He’s quite clever in that respect, and as a narcissist he isn’t actually bothered about appealing to other voters like typical party politicians are, just his voters. Currently he’s building a nice little rallying cry of who to blame in November: China, WHO, State Governors (it won’t matter to him if there is collateral damage to Republican politicians).

It will play out well to his voters.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was interested to know what the horrible acts that were the Virginia governor had committed in relation to gun laws. I found this on Fox News:

View attachment 122406

Ralph Northam is clearly a tyrant that must be stopped. #prayforgunnuts

" Limiting handgun sales to one a month"... surely after two months you have enough anyway ?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Its incredible, isn't it. But not at all surprising, obviously. I couldn't imagine living there at the moment. Must be like living in a nightmare having to deal with his so called briefings and utterly reckless, narcissistic rhetoric just to pander to his core voter base.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dangerous dangerous man.
Meanwhile we're relying on war veterans to help support our underfunded NHS.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/wor...s-defy-stay-at-home-orders-1.4230413?mode=amp

I guess the infection rate will be going up soon in Mitchigan..

Their guns won’t save them not even the big brave man in the middle with a mask round his chin..

Idiots the lot of them led by an idiot in chief...

I think the infection rate across most of the US is still edging up despite Trumps comments the other day saying he felt they had reached the peak of infections....yesterdays new cases 32,000. mirroring the total 2 weeks ago. The huge problem is that as more and more Americans go bust and sign on the clamour to get back to work gets louder and louder if there is not enough financial support from the government. It will be interesting to see what follows if/when the current situation continues for another month or two... Civil War ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was interested to know what the horrible acts that were the Virginia governor had committed in relation to gun laws. I found this on Fox News:

View attachment 122406

Ralph Northam is clearly a tyrant that must be stopped. #prayforgunnuts
Imagine needing laws to stop under 14's from getting a gun!!

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Trump, on realising this is going to go on a lot longer than he expects, due obviously to his complete incompetence as president, will use the chaos to his advantage by extending the November election , deflecting blame on everyone else and rallying his MAG loyalists.
He will hold on to power sadly by any means necessary.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Trump, on realising this is going to go on a lot longer than he expects, due obviously to his complete incompetence as president, will use the chaos to his advantage by extending the November election , deflecting blame on everyone else and rallying his MAG loyalists.

The US was demoted to a flawed democracy sometime ago, we will try anything to cling onto power

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm not convinced his health, or lack of it, is going to last. He looks a mess physically, and clearly has balance, co-ordination, and concentration issues. A normal person would be thinking of enjoying retirement now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Trump can't extend the November elections without the approval of Congress. However, he can manipulate it.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...lection-but-he-will-try-to-stop-people-voting

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sounds like Trump has played a blinder here for deflection in order to distance himself from the problem, by handing/forcing the individual states to judge how and when to re-open their economies he has absolved himself of blame either way.. a quote on Twitter “Your state didn’t open, that’s on your governor. Your state opened and people died, that’s on your governor.”

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Could be a good press conference tonight. Trump has been in Twitter all day trying to blame everyone but himself for the mess they could be in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here