Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I do believe that there will not be enough Republican Senators that flip on Trump in the impeachment trial in the Senate chamber. He will be the first impeached US President that runs in an election for a second term. He will be defeated in the 2020 election because people will never forget the impeachment, not because the Dems tried to impeach Trump for something that could not be proved but because Trump acts like an ass and the independent voters HATE the turmoil that Trump injects into Washington politics by just being Trump (tweets, intimidating witnesses, continuously lying, allowing lawyer Giuliani to run an underground foreign policy with Ukraine, etc.) Trump is the reason Trump will lose the election. It could be a narrow loss because many Dems and independent voters hate politics and simply will not vote. Trump never won a mandate when he beat H Clinton he simply ran a better campaign than Clinton.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Well given in 2016 as soon as he was elected they were already saying impeachment coupled with how Schiff and the Democrats have conducted themselves this has been more of an orchestrated witch hunt than anything concrete solid.

If you're really concerned about corruption then you must be all about the correct and fair processes for anyone accused, is that correct?

If so you must be disgusted and deeply concerned about how the Democrats lead by Adam Schiff have conducted this investigation and the methods that they have employed to try and get the outcome they want.

I really don't understand why the Dems looking to impeach Trump from the outset really changes in anyway what Trump did to cause the impeachment process to continue. The reason the Dems looked to impeach Trump from the beginning is the kind of person he was even before he ran for US President.

You really are falling for the Republicans false narratives about how unfair the process is!!!!

The unfairness of the process is that the US President is withholding evidence that he knows would help the Dems prove their case against him. How can someone claim there is no evidence against him when he is not allowing most of the evidence out in the open!!!!

It's called obstruction of justice.

Trump declined, so far, to have his lawyers involved in the impeachment process. How does he claim it's unfair?

FYI, there is a farmer that is going to run against Jim Jordan, Trump's biggest advocate in the House of Representatives, because he knows in reality that Trump used the farmers to get elected and then has allowed the farmers to fall to a 24% increase in bankruptcy rate due to the tariff war with China.

A recent report from the American Farm Bureau Federation says the number of farms filing for bankruptcy is up 24% from the previous year. It's the steepest rise the farming industry has seen in years, and the total farm debt for 2019 is expected to hit $416 billion, a record high.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I do believe that there will not be enough Republican Senators that flip on Trump in the impeachment trial in the Senate chamber. He will be the first impeached US President that runs in an election for a second term. He will be defeated in the 2020 election because people will never forget the impeachment, not because the Dems tried to impeach Trump for something that could not be proved but because Trump acts like an ass and the independent voters HATE the turmoil that Trump injects into Washington politics by just being Trump (tweets, intimidating witnesses, continuously lying, allowing lawyer Giuliani to run an underground foreign policy with Ukraine, etc.) Trump is the reason Trump will lose the election. It could be a narrow loss because many Dems and independent voters hate politics and simply will not vote. Trump never won a mandate when he beat H Clinton he simply ran a better campaign than Clinton.

There won't be a single Republican that votes against Trump. These Democrats have united the Republican party fully behind him.

Your take on things doesn't mirror what's happening. You're just parroting CNN and MSNBC and Talk Show Hosts.

Remember when it started as NO PRID QUO. Then all of a sudden it switches to corruption, then it switches to bribery then it flips again to some other bullshit reason. Does it not seem strange to you that the Democrats keep flipping and flipping and flipping on why he should be impeached ? How can you claim something has occurred only then to change the goal posts as you go along when it's not truly going your way.

That's why the support for impeachment has been dropping outside of the partisan bubble. THAT's why Independent voters are losing interest and changing their views because the Democrats are looking like total clowns because they can't even decide on what or why they want to impeach him on.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I really don't understand why the Dems looking to impeach Trump from the outset really changes in anyway what Trump did to cause the impeachment process to continue. The reason the Dems looked to impeach Trump from the beginning is the kind of person he was even before he ran for US President.

There's so much wrong in that statement. That you can't even see why says a lot.

You really are falling for the Republicans false narratives about how unfair the process is!!!!

You should get outside your bubble. I've fallen for nothing. I've listened to independent and non partisan voices on what's happening.
You are so blissfully unaware of how many Liberal leaning critical thinking people are talking about this impeachment as being utter rubbish.

The unfairness of the process is that the US President is withholding evidence that he knows would help the Dems prove their case against him. How can someone claim there is no evidence against him when he is not allowing most of the evidence out in the open!!!!

Withholding evidence? He released full transcript.

Where's this Whistleblower the Democrats are withholding?

It's called obstruction of justice.

Trump declined, so far, to have his lawyers involved in the impeachment process. How does he claim it's unfair?

You really haven't followed this closely at all.

Adam Schiff who was supposed to be impartial when Chairman yet was openly coaching witnesses, stopping Republicans from asking pertinent questions and deliberately blocking Republicans from presenting their own witnesses.

When you have an absolute deranged clown like Schiff running the show you aren't going to get a fair process. So what do you do?

You say **** you, get on with your farce and we'll see you in the Senate.

FYI, there is a farmer that is going to run against Jim Jordan, Trump's biggest advocate in the House of Representatives, because he knows in reality that Trump used the farmers to get elected and then has allowed the farmers to fall to a 24% increase in bankruptcy rate due to the tariff war with China.

A recent report from the American Farm Bureau Federation says the number of farms filing for bankruptcy is up 24% from the previous year. It's the steepest rise the farming industry has seen in years, and the total farm debt for 2019 is expected to hit $416 billion, a record high.

And there's a bunch of Democrats in marginal seats that are very nervous about losing their seats because of this farce.

While the Republicans are united behind Impeachment, many Democrats are not behind it and only keep up the party façade in public.

Andrew Yang has openly said this impeachment process will be a losing one for the Democrats, Tulsi Gabbard was openly against it until the party reigned her in. Then there were the 2 Democrats who originally voted against any kind of impeachment hearing in the first place.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There's so much wrong in that statement. That you can't even see why says a lot.

You should get outside your bubble. I've fallen for nothing. I've listened to independent and non partisan voices on what's happening.
You are so blissfully unaware of how many Liberal leaning critical thinking people are talking about this impeachment as being utter rubbish.

Withholding evidence? He released full transcript.

Where's this Whistleblower the Democrats are withholding?

You really haven't followed this closely at all.

Adam Schiff who was supposed to be impartial when Chairman yet was openly coaching witnesses, stopping Republicans from asking pertinent questions and deliberately blocking Republicans from presenting their own witnesses.

When you have an absolute deranged clown like Schiff running the show you aren't going to get a fair process. So what do you do?

You say **** you, get on with your farce and we'll see you in the Senate.

And there's a bunch of Democrats in marginal seats that are very nervous about losing their seats because of this farce.

While the Republicans are united behind Impeachment, many Democrats are not behind it and only keep up the party façade in public.

Andrew Yang has openly said this impeachment process will be a losing one for the Democrats, Tulsi Gabbard was openly against it until the party reigned her in. Then there were the 2 Democrats who originally voted against any kind of impeachment hearing in the first place.

I watched all the hearings. I want to transfer to Indiana some day for my employment. This was a huge deal for me. You are only listening to the conservative press Fox News. They are lying along with Trump.

Tyrone, How many people on here back Trump? The numbers only favour Trump in the Senate.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I watched all the hearings. I want to transfer to Indiana some day for my employment. This was a huge deal for me. You are only listening to the conservative press Fox News. They are lying along with Trump.

Uh oh! Real life experience! Alien concept to TB.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Uh oh! Real life experience! Alien concept to TB.

TB, I believe, is very sincere. He has fallen victim to the untruthful declarations of Rupert Murdoch and Fox News. I understand how they can sway you to the dark side. Tyrone, the truth and good side are waiting for you. The truth will be revealed in the end.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
The state of the nation is in question for the fact that he got to this position in the first place. Voters desperate to find a suitable alternative, so they voted him in, in spite. Was never going to end well...........................and you have Boris.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Tyrone, How many people on here back Trump? The numbers only favour Trump in the Senate.

Fox? I don't watch Fox.

I watch The Hill for my news.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPWXiRWZ29zrxPFIQT7eHSA

Maybe you should check them out. Very fair and balanced news reporting channel.

Trump has plenty of people who don't like him personally and are considered Liberals are calling this for the sham it is.

So the assertion that only the Senate favours Trump are wrong. It's only the like of CNN and MSNBC who are pushing the Trump Derangement point of view. Remember when they all said Russia Gate was 100% legit and happened? Then it was proven by real journalists is was all a load of crap.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
TB, I believe, is very sincere. He has fallen victim to the untruthful declarations of Rupert Murdoch and Fox News. I understand how they can sway you to the dark side. Tyrone, the truth and good side are waiting for you. The truth will be revealed in the end.

So when the truth was revealed about Russia Gate being a whole lot of nothing that didn't set alarm bells ringing with you that you're being lied to by large chunks of the media and the Democrats?

You still kept on trusting them as some kind of credible source for News?

You do realise CNN and MSNBC have no more credibility than Fox yes?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Fox? I don't watch Fox.

I watch The Hill for my news.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPWXiRWZ29zrxPFIQT7eHSA

Maybe you should check them out. Very fair and balanced news reporting channel.

Trump has plenty of people who don't like him personally and are considered Liberals are calling this for the sham it is.

So the assertion that only the Senate favours Trump are wrong. It's only the like of CNN and MSNBC who are pushing the Trump Derangement point of view. Remember when they all said Russia Gate was 100% legit and happened? Then it was proven by real journalists is was all a load of crap.

You're watching the wrong news outlets. It's the fake news, Trump supporting, "real journalists" that got it wrong about "Russia Gate." CNN and MSNBC got it correct. Trump has lied his way out of so many issues. You don't believe that the faux foreign policy with Ukraine that Giuliani was running and admitted to by Trump in his phone call transcript is legitimate. Also that maybe Trump covered up his relationship with Putin in Russia Gate by not allowing his men to testify to Mueller. Mueller wanted Congress to decide Trump's fate. He basically said Trump was guilty but because Trump was President he could not be prosecuted by Mueller but only by Congress.

How come Trump never defends himself with evidence. He just continues to withhold the real evidence. Why does someone withhold evidence? Because they truly are guilty.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So when the truth was revealed about Russia Gate being a whole lot of nothing that didn't set alarm bells ringing with you that you're being lied to by large chunks of the media and the Democrats?

You still kept on trusting them as some kind of credible source for News?

You do realise CNN and MSNBC have no more credibility than Fox yes?

I do believe Fox News has no credibility. That you have right. CNN and MSNBC if they have no credibilty why was the Ukraine president going to use CNN to announce he was opening an investigation on the Bidens as directed by Trump in the phone call transcript?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You're watching the wrong news outlets. It's the fake news, Trump supporting, "real journalists" that got it wrong about "Russia Gate." CNN and MSNBC got it correct. Trump has lied his way out of so many issues. You don't believe that the faux foreign policy with Ukraine that Giuliani was running and admitted to by Trump in his phone call transcript is legitimate. Also that maybe Trump covered up his relationship with Putin in Russia Gate by not allowing his men to testify to Mueller. Mueller wanted Congress to decide Trump's fate. He basically said Trump was guilty but because Trump was President he could not be prosecuted by Mueller but only by Congress.

How come Trump never defends himself with evidence. He just continues to withhold the real evidence. Why does someone withhold evidence? Because they truly are guilty.

I laughed at the bolded bit. Hopefully you were joking.

Especially when you use a term like "Trump supporting journalists" to describe people who are award winning journalists who aren't Republicans. You literally have no idea what you're talking about when you make such claims.

You're going on about Mueller, the guy who lied to Congress about weapons of mass destruction that started a war on a lie. Yet here you are citing him as some sort of reliable, credible person to believe about anything.

So is your whole belief built around a liar like Mueller? As far as I know none of Trump's lies have cost as many lives as Mueller's lies.

Just to refresh your memory...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

He's just a massive dick.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I do believe Fox News has no credibility. That you have right. CNN and MSNBC if they have no credibilty why was the Ukraine president going to use CNN to announce he was opening an investigation on the Bidens as directed by Trump in the phone call transcript?

Do you have a link to your claim? I mean from a legitimate source, not some crack pot left leaning biased site.

This is where you need to engage critical thinking if you're capable of that...

Why would an apparent Trump ally choose CNN to announce such an investigation rather than on Fox where it would be viewed by far more people and in a fair more favourable light?

Do you not see the stupidity of this claim?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There won't be a single Republican that votes against Trump. These Democrats have united the Republican party fully behind him.

Your take on things doesn't mirror what's happening. You're just parroting CNN and MSNBC and Talk Show Hosts.

Remember when it started as NO PRID QUO. Then all of a sudden it switches to corruption, then it switches to bribery then it flips again to some other bullshit reason. Does it not seem strange to you that the Democrats keep flipping and flipping and flipping on why he should be impeached ? How can you claim something has occurred only then to change the goal posts as you go along when it's not truly going your way.

That's why the support for impeachment has been dropping outside of the partisan bubble. THAT's why Independent voters are losing interest and changing their views because the Democrats are looking like total clowns because they can't even decide on what or why they want to impeach him on.

This " No Prid Quo " , Is it a Malaysian rice dish ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not looking good for those in the FBI with Trump derangement syndrome.

The IG has exposed their lies and corruption.

Carter Page the person who the FBI, Democrats and garbage media ran with as colluding with Russians was actually a trusted CIA man.

CIA told the FBI that in an email only for an FBI lawyer to doctor the email so that they could get a warrant to spy on a US citizen in Trump's campaign team.

Will be interesting to see the fall out from this proven corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here