Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Jill Stein would say that, wouldn't she ?

Maybe she rejected her first draft "I am a Russian asset, and I've been told by my Kremlin handler that Tulsi isn't one as well" :shrug:

Is there any evidence she was/is conspiring with the Russians? Genuine question- I have no idea.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is there any evidence she was/is conspiring with the Russians? Genuine question- I have no idea.
There was 4 years ago, but I haven't kept note of the sources from back then.

Maybe if she stands for election next year, and I'm bored with enough time on my hands, I'll revisit researching it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No he didn't.
He won the election because a lot of people wanted a change. It didn't matter what the change was, they just wanted to kick the US political establishment where the sun don't shine. It was supposed to be a shoe-in for Hilary. Trump was derided and treated as a joke by the majority of the media and celebrity ' luvvies ' It was the arrogance of too many that rubbed people up the wrong way and the thought of another Clinton, after two Bushes and the fake Obama, was too much for many. The people decided that they weren't going to allow their politics to continue to get more cosy, more predictable and most importantly more corrupt.

you note perceived arrogance, cosy complacency and corruption as factors, but reject the email saga which was about showing those traits. given how close the result was (and popular vote in favour of Clinton) doesnt it seem likely this was a deciding factor? it made people mistrust Clinton.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
You remember how Trump justified starting a Turkish invasion of Syria by saying it is time to bring the troops home (even though they weren't actually fighting and there hadn't been a combat death in more than 6 months)? Well, guess what country reports say he's just ordered tanks into. Go on, have a guess.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ok, own up. Which one of you is it? [emoji848][emoji848]
e9c770ad6d26d04474ced3be679e524d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anybody believe any of the more florid details of Trump's BS hyperbole broadcast? Dare say US Special Forces did what he said they did, but he's clearly personally showboating with one and a half eyes on an election. Once a ****, always a ****

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Does anybody believe any of the more florid details of Trump's BS hyperbole broadcast? Dare say US Special Forces did what he said they did, but he's clearly personally showboating with one and a half eyes on an election. Once a ****, always a ****

For the record I dislike the man immensely, if he’s a bigger cu4t as we all think he is surely he won’t win a second term?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

I see Garry Kasparov is putting out an interesting theory that Putin and Erdogan offered to give up al-Baghdadi in return for Trump taking his troops out of northern Syria, knowing how much Trump wanted to at least match Obama's bin Laden moment. I wonder what our resident conspiracy theorists make of it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For the record I dislike the man immensely, if he’s a bigger cu4t as we all think he is surely he won’t win a second term?

He is big odds on to do so

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sometimes I think we need to give Trump some credit. This is a big plus today. Ok the speech was all about him, how many books he sold and how popular they were but the fella did the right thing today. Isis and their fighters are the cancer of this world

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We have a couple of rather unpopular leaders but Trump is head and shoulders a better leader and statesman than Johnson imo. Trump to be fair is only doing what he said he would do in the election campaigns. Johnson just wings it daily

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We have a couple of rather unpopular leaders but Trump is head and shoulders a better leader and statesman than Johnson imo. Trump to be fair is only doing what he said he would do in the election campaigns. Johnson just wings it daily

Trump and Statesman don't belong in the same sentence.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Phew, well that's that sorted now.

No but one massive cnt is now out of the equation. Most likely to be replaced by an even bigger cnt no doubt however

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Trump and Statesman don't belong in the same sentence.

Maybe not but loads of Americans love him and for that he will win a second term of that there is very little doubt

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
No but one massive cnt is now out of the equation. Most likely to be replaced by an even bigger cnt no doubt however

two probably

whilst his statesmanlike behaviour incubates a generation of hate.

yep, fair play

quite a guy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here