Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having guns didn’t help those at the Las Vegas gig though. Trump, and his audience, really are ****ing thick.

I’d like to have seen the shooter in the hotel throwing knives out of the window. I’m sure the death toll would have been considerably lower.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Moon kisses Trumps ass as much as he can right now. Any other leaders backing Trump's version?

Their opinions are irrelevant, this is Korean politics.

If you want to believe the person with an horrific human rights history over the leader of a free and democratic nation with no such history then go for it.

Let that be an example of the lunacy of many rabid anti-Trump posters.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trump (yet again) making the world far less safe, as he pulls America out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Best I have read so far 'From what he(Trump) has said, he does not understand the agreement and is basing his decision apparently in a state of wilful ignorance'

So Iran is now free to start making nuclear weapons.

And to think we are so desperate to get into bed with this idiot for a trade deal post Brexit

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trump (yet again) making the world far less safe, as he pulls America out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Best I have read so far 'From what he(Trump) has said, he does not understand the agreement and is basing his decision apparently in a state of wilful ignorance'

And to think we are so desperate to get into bed with this idiot for a trade deal post Brexit

The U.S. will reinstate the sanctions that never worked last time and a pissed off Iran will do what they want. Remember, this is the man who said London was a War Zone because of knives and a lack of guns yet completely forgot that in the Las Vegas shooting, 58 people were killed and 422 people received gunshot wounds in what was a far more realistic War Zone.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Trying (trying!) to see another perspective, what if Iran is indeed proceeding with Nuclear Arms despite the treaty? That it is all a lie? Should the West continue to relax sanctions that prior to were at least delaying Iran’s nuclear programme? You could argue our government is complicit in arming Iran should they declare themselves a nuclear power in say 10years time. Whereas it would otherwise take them 20. Of course, the question of whether Iran should have nuclear weapons is entirely different. But given the West’s objective is NOT to allow that to happen, we must do everything to ensure they don’t. And if that means ripping up the Treaty because Iran is secretly still pursuing then perhaps it’s justified? Certainly Israel and America believe Iran isn’t holding their end of the agreement. Perhaps conveniently but who knows? Certainly the world becomes increasingly dangerous the more Nuclear Powers exist, that I’m certain of. I don’t believe the world is less safe tonight because of Trumps decision. The Middle East remains a tinder box with numerous other matches still lying around.

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trying (trying!) to see another perspective, what if Iran is indeed proceeding with Nuclear Arms despite the treaty? That it is all a lie? Should the West continue to relax sanctions that prior to were at least delaying Iran’s nuclear programme? You could argue our government is complicit in arming Iran should they declare themselves a nuclear power in say 10years time. Whereas it would otherwise take them 20. Of course, the question of whether Iran should have nuclear weapons is entirely different. But given the West’s objective is NOT to allow that to happen, we must do everything to ensure they don’t. And if that means ripping up the Treaty because Iran is secretly still pursuing then perhaps it’s justified? Certainly Israel and America believe Iran isn’t holding their end of the agreement. Perhaps conveniently but who knows? Certainly the world becomes increasingly dangerous the more Nuclear Powers exist, that I’m certain of. I don’t believe the world is less safe tonight because of Trumps decision. The Middle East remains a tinder box with numerous other matches still lying around.

Although the current deal allows for inspections whereas if the deal is ripped up, that option is off the table

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Although the current deal allows for inspections whereas if the deal is ripped up, that option is off the table

Could new terms be negotiated? Is that the secondary step?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[tweet]993919999076007936[/tweet]

Trump seems to be obsessed with undoing anything that Obama achieved, except it wasn't just Obama but the rest of the countries including France and Britain.

He is a complete nutter running the USA like a playground game.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The weird Sunni Saudi, Israel, Trump alliance grows stronger, oil prices will rise with sanctions on Iran, Palestinians get less support and the British continue to sell arms to Saudi to kill in Yemen and protect them from Iran.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here