Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I heard something earlier, the difference between his supporters and the media.

His supporters take his policies seriously but not what he says litteraly. the media dont take his policies seriously but take what he says litteraly.

lovewalls.jpg

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Mods can you please make one big megathread for this constant bollocks and move it to the other stuff please? I'd take 100 stupid rumour threads than see another political shitshow thread.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
There are moments where I almost forget how farcical this whole situation is. He is BEYOND parody now.

But then I sit down for my weekly viewing of "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" and he kindly re-establishes how STUPID the whole thing is.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trump needs to plug the holes in this leaky as **** administration. First to the Russians now the name of the Manchester attacker got out through their side.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Trump needs to plug the holes in this leaky as **** administration. First to the Russians now the name of the Manchester attacker got out through their side.

As I understand it the only leak that Trump needs to plug is his own pie hole. His tweeting and leaks are ignored by his voters but the large group that didn't vote if it can be energized to get to the polls by a better candidate than Hillary Clinton should knock him out and shut his leaky face forever.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There are moments where I almost forget how farcical this whole situation is. He is BEYOND parody now.

But then I sit down for my weekly viewing of "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" and he kindly re-establishes how STUPID the whole thing is.

Also, if you haven't seen it already, Seth Meyers covers it nicely pretty much every day at the moment!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It now appears that with the meeting with the EU today Trump said the Germans were bad, very bad, just look at all the cars they are selling in the US, we are going to stop that.

A clear indication of America first and for all those that we thinking that post Brexit a trade deal with America would be first, think again we may get a deal but don;t sell too much to America or you wil be labelled bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here